Federal Emergency Management Agency | Emergency Management Institute
- Independent Study Program (IS)
IS-241.C: Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Email Updates
Maintenance Outage Extended - Friday, October 27th, 2023
Notice: The Independent Study Program office will be closed Monday December 24, 2018.
Course overview, course objectives:.
At the completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe how decisions made before an emergency affect decision making and problem solving during an emergency.
- Identify attributes associated with an effective decision maker.
- Describe the steps in the problem-solving model.
- Describe strategies for effective group decision making.
- Describe crisis decision making and strategies for applying the problem-solving model.
- Describe ethical decision making.
- Interactive Web Based Course
- Please note that the is program now requires a fema sid to be used instead of your ssn. if you do not have a sid, register for one here .
- Take Final Exam Online
- Test questions are scrambled to protect test integrity
Quick Help Guide
- Open and Save Certificate
- How to Take ISP Courses
- Independent Study Inquiry
- Technical System Requirements
Useful Documents & Forms
- Transcript Request
- Continuing Education Units
FEMA IS 241.B: Decision Making and Problem Solving Final Exam
- April Simpson
- 3 years ago