Synonyms of case studies
- as in records
- To save this word, you'll need to log in. Log In
Thesaurus Definition of case studies
Synonyms & Similar Words
- case histories
- procès - verbaux
Thesaurus Entries Near case studies
cases in point
Cite this Entry
“Case studies.” Merriam-Webster.com Thesaurus , Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/case%20studies. Accessed 21 Nov. 2023.
Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!
Can you solve 4 words at once?
Word of the day.
See Definitions and Examples »
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Games & Quizzes
- Rhymes with Case-study
- Case-study in a sentence
Study Past Tense
The past tense of Study is studied.
noun. ['ˈstʌdi'] a detailed critical inspection.
- studie (Middle English (1100-1500))
- estudier (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
Rhymes with Case Study
Sentences with case-study.
1. Noun Phrase For these questions, a case study is provided for analysis. 2. Noun Phrase This might be a real-world scenario or a case ," aria-label="Link to study ,"> study , depending on the specific course requirements.
verb. ['ˈstʌdi'] consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning.
- check up on
verb. ['ˈstʌdi'] be a student; follow a course of study; be enrolled at an institute of learning.
noun. ['ˈstʌdi'] applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading).
verb. ['ˈstʌdi'] give careful consideration to.
verb. ['ˈstʌdi'] be a student of a certain subject.
noun. ['ˈkeɪs'] an occurrence of something.
- natural event
- cas (Middle English (1100-1500))
- cas (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
noun. ['ˈkeɪs'] a special set of circumstances.
noun. ['ˈkeɪs'] a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
- class action
- bastardy proceeding
- class-action suit
- criminal suit
- legal proceeding
- paternity suit
- stand still
noun. ['ˈkeɪs'] the actual state of things.
download a flashcard
What is another word for case study ?
[ kˈe͡ɪs stˈʌdi], [ kˈeɪs stˈʌdi], [ k_ˈeɪ_s s_t_ˈʌ_d_i]
Synonyms for Case study:
- Research and Development
Other relevant words:
- analytic thinking
- depth psychology
- field of study
- hit the books
- motion study
- news report
- report card
- research worker
- subject area
- subject field
- time and motion study
- time-and-motion study
- time-motion study
- case history
- medical history
- medical record
- project management
- psychiatric history
- written report
How to use "Case study" in context?
When planning a redesign of your website, it is important to take a look at your website's " case study ." This is a section of your website that showcases your work in the past, and it can help to convince a potential client to work with you. It can also show that you are a competent web developer, and help you stand out from the crowd.
Word of the Day
- case reflections on
- case sensitive
- case series
- case studies
- case technology
- case-control study
- case-fatality proportion
- CASE STUDY synonyms at Thesaurus.com
- CASE STUDY synonyms and antonyms - Merriam-Webster dictionary
- Powerthesaurus.org - CASE STUDY synonyms
- Collins Dictionary - synonyms of CASE STUDY
- YourDictionary - another words for CASE STUDY
Share this Image
Add the infographic to your website:.
Case study synonyms
What is another word for case study .
- dossier record of what happened
- medical history record of what happened
- anamnesis record of what happened
- medical record record of what happened
- psychiatric history record of what happened
- case history
- instance example
- pilot study
Synonyms of 'case' in British English
Additional synonyms, synonyms of 'case' in american english, video: pronunciation of case.
Browse alphabetically case
- cash in on something
- All ENGLISH synonyms that begin with 'C'
Quick word challenge
Score: 0 / 5