- PRO Courses Guides New Tech Help Pro Expert Videos About wikiHow Pro Upgrade Sign In
- EDIT Edit this Article
- EXPLORE Tech Help Pro About Us Random Article Quizzes Request a New Article Community Dashboard This Or That Game Popular Categories Arts and Entertainment Artwork Books Movies Computers and Electronics Computers Phone Skills Technology Hacks Health Men's Health Mental Health Women's Health Relationships Dating Love Relationship Issues Hobbies and Crafts Crafts Drawing Games Education & Communication Communication Skills Personal Development Studying Personal Care and Style Fashion Hair Care Personal Hygiene Youth Personal Care School Stuff Dating All Categories Arts and Entertainment Finance and Business Home and Garden Relationship Quizzes Cars & Other Vehicles Food and Entertaining Personal Care and Style Sports and Fitness Computers and Electronics Health Pets and Animals Travel Education & Communication Hobbies and Crafts Philosophy and Religion Work World Family Life Holidays and Traditions Relationships Youth
- Browse Articles
- Learn Something New
- Quizzes Hot
- This Or That Game New
- Train Your Brain
- Explore More
- Support wikiHow
- About wikiHow
- Log in / Sign up
- Education and Communications
How to Write an Application Letter for a Teaching Job
Last Updated: February 2, 2023 Fact Checked
This article was co-authored by Adrian Klaphaak, CPCC . Adrian Klaphaak is a career coach and founder of A Path That Fits, a mindfulness-based boutique career and life coaching company in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is also is an accredited Co-Active Professional Coach (CPCC). Klaphaak has used his training with the Coaches Training Institute, Hakomi Somatic Psychology and Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) to help thousands of people build successful careers and live more purposeful lives. This article has been fact-checked, ensuring the accuracy of any cited facts and confirming the authority of its sources. This article has been viewed 89,355 times.
Applying for teaching positions can be daunting because of all of the materials you need to submit. Your cover letter is an especially important part of the application since it highlights your best skills. Writing an excellent cover letter can set you apart from other applicants, so it’s important to take your time and write a targeted letter for every application. Start by researching the position and getting all of the necessary information before you start writing. Then, use the intro and body paragraphs to emphasize your qualifications for the job. Conclude your letter by emphasizing your interest in the position and requesting an interview, and don’t forget to revise and proofread before you send your letter to the prospective employer.
Application Letter Template
Gathering Information Before Writing
- For example, if the position is for a Kindergarten teacher, then the position may indicate that you need to have undergone a preparatory teaching program.
- If the job posting is online, you can transfer the text into a word processor and highlight using the highlight tool.
- Make sure to find out the person’s preferred prefix. For example, if the hiring manager is a woman named Nancy Cardigan, ask if she goes by Ms., Mrs., or something else.
Warning : Never write “To whom it may concern” to start a cover letter! This is too informal and it makes your letter seem generic from the start.
- The school’s student population
- Special challenges facing the school, such as budgetary issues or overcrowding
- Extracurricular programs available to students
- For example, if you’re applying for a Spanish teacher position, you might want to mention your study abroad experience that enhanced your Spanish speaking skills, or your additional certification as a TESOL teacher.
Writing the Introduction and Body Paragraphs
- For example, you might list your address as “100 Main Street, Everytown, ND, 12345.”
- Then, after adding a space, list today’s date in long form, such as August 8th, 2019.
- For example, “Mrs. Sherri Mascarpone, Executive Director of Personnel, Sacramento School District, 1000 Johnson Lane, Sacramento, CA, 12345.”
- For example, you might start with “Dear Mr. Rodgers,” and then add a space and begin your introduction.
- For example, you might open with something like, “I’m writing to apply for the Math Teacher position that was advertised in this week’s paper.”
- It’s also a good idea to give the employer some indication of who you are, such as by mentioning where you attended school and when you graduated or expect to graduate. For example, you might follow your first sentence with something like, “As a recent graduate of Universal University’s teacher education program, I am well-qualified for the position.”  X Research source
- For example, you might write something like, “I’ve had a broad range of professional experiences that qualify me for the position, including working in the school district as a teacher’s aide while working on my college education, getting the opportunity to tutor at-risk youth in an after-school program run by a local charity, and completing my student teaching at this school.”
- For example, if you mention that you completed one of your student teaching rotations at the school you’re applying to work at, then you might expand on what you learned about the school and its teachers during that experience and how that knowledge would make you a good fit for this position.
- If you mentioned that you hold a special certification, then you might expand on how that could enhance your ability to fulfill the needs of the position to which you’re applying.
- For example, you might include a line about your persistence and refusal to give up on students who struggle with course material, or you might mention that your professors or former employers have praised you for your ingenuity in designing engaging lessons.
Tip : Try to be as specific as possible whenever you talk about your qualifications. Point to professional experiences, certifications, training, and other evidence to support your claims.
Concluding Your Letter
- For example, you might write something like, “Because of my professional experiences and special certifications, I’m very interested in the 7-12 French teacher position at Northwestern Central School.”
- Try saying something like, “Thank you for considering my application! I hope we can meet soon to discuss my qualifications further.”  X Research source
- You may also indicate when you’re available or suggest a time and date for an even stronger option. For example, you could say something like, “I’m available to meet in person most weekday mornings and on Friday afternoons.” Or, you could say, “I’m available next Friday afternoon between 1:00 and 4:00 pm if you’d like to schedule an interview.”
- For example, you might write something like, “My cell phone number is (123) 555-1234 and my email is [email protected].”
Tip : You can skip this if you have included this information on your resume.
Revising and Proofreading Your Letter
- For example, if the job posting emphasizes that the ideal candidate should have evidence that their teaching strategies are successful, then you might want to add more detail on the positive feedback you’ve received during teaching observations.
Tip : If you’re a recent graduate or student applying for a teaching position, you might ask your advisor to review your cover letter for you and provide feedback. If they’re unavailable, visit your college’s career development center and ask one of the career counselors to review it for you.
- Not making your letter more than 1 page long
- Describing your skills using action verbs similar to the ones in the job posting
- Avoiding long, intricate sentences that may be difficult to follow
- Try reading the letter out loud to help you spot any errors that you might miss while reading the letter silently.
- Don’t rely on your word processing software to catch errors. These programs are not foolproof for spotting errors.
- If you need to submit the letter electronically, convert it to PDF format.
Video . By using this service, some information may be shared with YouTube.
You Might Also Like
- ↑ https://www.snc.edu/careers/employment/teachereducation/coverletter.html
- ↑ https://newmanu.edu/nth-degree/what-to-look-for-when-choosing-a-teaching-program
- ↑ Adrian Klaphaak, CPCC. Career Coach. Expert Interview. 18 December 2018.
- ↑ https://your.yale.edu/sites/default/files/maximizing_your_coverletter_guide_2016.pdf
- ↑ https://writing.wisc.edu/handbook/assignments/coverletters/
About This Article
- Send fan mail to authors
Did this article help you?
- Do Not Sell or Share My Info
- Not Selling Info
Don’t miss out! Sign up for
- Study JAMB Past Questions
- Download JAMB Past Questions
- Download WAEC Past Questions
- Post UTME Past Questions
- Other Past Questions
- JAMB CBT APP
- Activate JAMB App
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Brochure
- JAMB News JAMB latest news: Get all latest News, JAMB registration, JAMB CAPS, post UTME of various schools in Nigeria, JAMB Updates and all information you need regarding JAMB CBT exam and school admission is here.
- WAEC Latest News
- Post UTME News
Teaching job application letter examples (+ PDF and MS Word samples)
- September 24, 2021 September 24, 2021
- Career , Teaching
This article will show how to write write teacher jobs application letter so you increase your chances of landing the job. We’ll provide samples of teacher job application letter here and also in PDF and MS Word that you can use as a template.
- Tips for writing teacher job application letter
Sample application letter for teacher
- Download sample application letters for the post of teacher
Before getting start writing the application letter for teaching job, here are some tips that will help you do it best:
Tips for writing teacher job application cover letter
- Know about the school you’re applying for and the specific requirements for the job position
- Emphasise on your academic and extracurricular experience, especially as it applies to the job you’re applying for
- Highlight your experiences and accomplishments but as much as possible keep those relevant to the job you’re applying for
- As much as possible, know the name of the person you should address the letter to. It is better to use a name in the recipient’s address than to use some generic “Dear Sir/Madam”
- Proofread and do proper spelling checks before submitting the letter
- Use a suitable font such as Times New Roman, Arial or Calibri
Jumoke Lawson 123 Yaba Ugo Street Yaba Lagos [email protected]
September 24, 2021
Mr. Umar Kabiru Green Peak School 123 Main Street Victoria Island Lagos
Dear Mr. Umar,
I am interested in applying for a secondary teaching position in your school. As a graduate of Yaba College of Education, I have required teaching experience on the JSS 1, 2 and 3 level, in both Physics and Mathematics. I believe my years of teaching experience, coupled with my passion for community engagement make me an ideal candidate for this teaching position.
I am currently teaching JSS 2 students at Bright Stars Secondary School and I have experience teaching secondary school students in a variety of settings. Having held the position of education coordinator at my previous roles, I also have experience in management in the school system. Based on my understanding that this position requires a teacher with varied experiences in the school system, I think my varied experiences would make me a valuable asset for your school.
Part of your school’s mission is to engage students from diverse cultures. I have extensive experience incorporating teaching styles that promote cultural diversity and inclusion into my classrooms. For example, as a teacher at Bright Stars Secondary School, I helped the management incorporate Culture Times in the extracurricular activities for the students, which helps students learn about the different cultures of fellow students in a fun way.
My goal is to combine my wide experience and quality of being a compassionate and intelligent teacher to make positive contributions that will benefit your students, school district and community at large.
I hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
Sincerely, [signature hard copy letter] Jumoke Lawson
Don’t forget to download Teachers Registration Council Of Nigeria (TRCN) Past Questions and Answers .
Download application letters for the post of teacher in PDF and MS Word
Grab a free sample of Teacher Job Application Letter (MS Word) OR Teacher Job Application Letter (PDF) .
Wishing you all the best in your interview and that you ultimately land the job!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
3 thoughts on “Teaching job application letter examples (+ PDF and MS Word samples)”
It is quite interesting
Doctor is more important than a teacher
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Teaching Job Application Letter: How To Write It Right!
- Introduction: Understand the purpose of a teaching job application letter.
- Components: Learn about essential parts such as the header, greeting, introduction, body, closing, and signature.
- Step-by-Step Guide: A walkthrough to craft each section meticulously.
- Dos and Don’ts: Essential tips to enhance effectiveness and avoid common pitfalls.
- Template: A customizable template to get started on your letter.
Applying for a teaching position involves showcasing your passion, expertise, and suitability to impact students’ lives positively. A crucial element in this process is writing a compelling teaching job application letter that succinctly presents your credentials, experience, and value proposition as a candidate. The letter acts as a personalized pathway to resonate with the hiring personnel, making a memorable impression.
Components of a Teaching Job Application Letter
- Header: Your contact information, followed by the date and employer’s contact details.
- Greeting: A professional salutation addressing the hiring authority.
- Introduction: Briefly introduce yourself and state the position you are applying for.
- Body: Detail your experience, achievements, and how you align with the position.
- Closing: Express gratitude, mention follow-up, and conclude the letter.
- Signature: End with your signature (if sending a hard copy).
Step-by-Step Guide to Writing the Letter
1. header: formatting and information.
Your Contact Information:
Related Stories 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Phone Number
Employer’s Contact Information:
2. Greeting: Personalization is Key
Aim to address the hiring authority by name. If it’s not available, “Dear Hiring Committee” is an acceptable alternative.
3. Introduction: Setting the Tone
Briefly mention who you are, the position you are applying for, and how you discovered the job opening.
4. Body: Building Your Case
- Paragraph 1: Elaborate on your educational background and teaching experience.
- Paragraph 2: Discuss specific accomplishments or initiatives.
- Paragraph 3: Explain why you are a good fit for the position and the school.
Table: Structuring the Body
5. Closing: Leaving a Lasting Impression
Express your appreciation for considering your application. Mention availability for interviews and look forward to a positive response.
6. Signature: Finalizing the Letter
For hard copies, include a handwritten signature. For emails, a typed name suffices.
Dos and Don’ts of a Teaching Job Application Letter
- Tailor each letter to the specific job and school.
- Emphasize your accomplishments and their relevance.
- Maintain a professional and enthusiastic tone.
- Avoid generic and one-size-fits-all letters.
- Don’t be overly verbose or stray from pertinent information.
Teaching Job Application Letter Template
[Your Name] [Your Address] [City, State, Zip Code] [Email Address] [Phone Number] [Date]
[Employer’s Name] [Title] [School Name] [Address] [City, State, Zip Code]
Dear [Employer’s Name],
I am writing to express my interest in the [Job Title] position listed on [where you found the job posting]. With a [Your Degree] in [Your Major] from [Your University], and [number of years] of teaching experience, I am confident in my ability to contribute positively to [School Name].
In my previous role at [Previous School], I [mention any significant achievement, milestone, project, or responsibility]. This experience has honed my skills in [specific areas], making me a suitable candidate to foster a conducive learning environment at [School Name].
I am particularly drawn to [School Name] because of [mention any remarkable or unique feature, philosophy, or approach of the school that attracted you]. I am excited about the opportunity to [mention how you plan to contribute to the school and the students].
Thank you for considering my application. I am looking forward to the opportunity to discuss how my skills and experiences align with [School Name]’s needs in detail.
Sincerely, [Your Name]
Crafting a compelling teaching job application letter is a meticulous process that involves personalization, emphasis on accomplishments, and a demonstration of fitment to the prospective teaching position and school. Leveraging this structured approach and template will enhance the effectiveness of your application, paving the way for success in your teaching career aspirations.
You may also like:
- Email Applying For Teaching Job: How To Draft It Right!
- Stand Out With Your Teacher Cover Letter
- The Teacher Interview: Sample Questions & Answers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: what is a teaching application letter of interest .
Answer : A teaching application letter of interest is a formal document that educators submit when applying for a teaching position. It serves as an introduction to the applicant and highlights their qualifications, experience, and passion for teaching.
This letter aims to capture the attention of the hiring committee and demonstrate the candidate’s genuine interest in the specific teaching position they are applying for.
Q: How should I begin my teaching application letter of interest?
Answer : To start your teaching application letter of interest, you can address the hiring committee or the specific person responsible for the hiring process.
For example, you may begin with “Dear Hiring Committee” or “Dear Principal [Last Name].” It’s important to be professional and use a respectful tone throughout your letter.
Q: What should I include in my teaching application letter of interest?
Answer : In your teaching application letter of interest, you should include the following key elements:
Introduction: Start by expressing your interest in the teaching position and mention the specific position or subject you are applying for.
Qualifications: Highlight your relevant qualifications, such as your education, teaching certifications, and any specialized training or coursework. Emphasize how these qualifications make you a strong candidate for the position.
Experience: Describe your teaching experience, including the grade levels or subjects you have taught, the institutions you have worked at, and any notable achievements or initiatives you have undertaken.
Teaching philosophy: Discuss your teaching philosophy and approach to education. Explain your methods of instruction, classroom management techniques, and how you foster a positive learning environment.
Skills and attributes: Highlight any specific skills or attributes that make you an effective teacher, such as strong communication skills, adaptability, creativity, or the ability to differentiate instruction for diverse learners.
Personalized connection: Make a connection between your skills, experiences, and the specific school or district you are applying to. Research the institution beforehand and mention why you believe you would be a good fit for their educational environment.
Closing: Conclude your letter by expressing your enthusiasm for the opportunity to contribute to the school and expressing your availability for an interview or further discussion.
Q: How long should a teaching application letter of interest be?
Answer : A teaching application letter of interest should typically be around one page in length. It’s important to be concise while including all the necessary information to showcase your qualifications and interest in the position. Avoid making it excessively long, as hiring committees often have many applications to review.
Q: Can I use a template for my teaching application letter of interest?
Answer : While it is acceptable to refer to templates for formatting and structure, it is crucial to personalize your teaching application letter of interest. Avoid using generic templates without customizing them to fit your specific qualifications and experiences.
Your letter should reflect your unique qualities and demonstrate genuine interest in the teaching position you are applying for.
Q: How should I proofread my teaching application letter of interest?
Answer : Proofreading is essential to ensure your teaching application letter of interest is error-free and presents you in the best possible light. Here are some tips for proofreading:
Read it aloud: Reading your letter aloud can help identify any awkward phrasing or grammatical errors.
Use spell-check and grammar-check tools: Utilize these tools to catch any spelling or grammatical mistakes. However, don’t solely rely on them, as they may not catch every error.
Take a break: After writing your letter, take a break before proofreading. This helps you approach the document with a fresh perspective and improves your ability to spot errors.
Seek feedback: Ask a trusted friend, colleague, or mentor to review your letter. They can provide valuable feedback on areas that may need improvement or clarification.
- A+ Resumes for Teachers
- Resume Samples
- Prices & Services
- Email: Candace Alstad-Davies
- Toll Free: 1-877-738-8052
- Local/Int’l: 780-513-0010
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae Help
- Application / Cover Letter Help
- Job Interview Questions & Answers
- Job Interview Preparation
- Social Networking & Job Search
- Education Job Search Tips
- Philosophy of Education Statement Help
- Career Changes to/from Education
- Career Development / Educational Skills
- International / Overseas Teaching
- ESL English as a Second Language
- Classroom Management Strategies
- Personal Development
- Higher Education Career Tips
- School Principal / Administrators Job Search Help
Teaching Job Application Letter Writing Tips With Examples
Have you ever been told you don’t need an application letter for a teaching job? Based on my conversations with many academic hiring authorities, you NEED one.
One of the most important parts of the academic job search process is your teaching job application letter. Even a cover letter for a new teacher with no experience is critical. Grab a coffee, relax, and review these application letter writing tips to give you ideas to create your own.
Why would you risk not sending an application letter?
It is usually the first thing a school administrator or district superintendent looks at when hiring a new teacher applicant. An application letter, also known as a teacher cover letter, is how you introduce yourself as a teacher candidate. In a one-page letter, it allows you to convey your passion, relevant expertise, credentials, and skills. Make sure you are not guilty of writing a long-winded cover letter .
Please don’t make it too short; you must communicate your value. It’s a balancing act!
How you write your application letter teaching job will determine if you will convince the reader to move on to your academic teaching resume and be offered a job interview. You must develop a hard-hitting, attention-grabbing application or cover letter full of relevant keywords, teaching accomplishments, and action words that prove your worth as a teacher candidate.
Formatting a teacher application letter properly can be difficult if you are unfamiliar with technology and using word processing programs. It is best to match the resume formatting used to create your resume to keep your presentation consistent.
Writing an Application Letter Takes Time – Don’t Rush
First paragraph of your academic application letter.
The first paragraph of your application letter for a teaching position should address the position of interest and that you are submitting your resume for consideration. A hiring school administrator may be looking to fill several positions; therefore, it is necessary to let the reader know right away which type of position is of interest. Other topics that should be incorporated into the opening portion of your cover letter include:
• Educational credentials, i.e., Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree • Teaching certifications and licenses • Years of classroom experience or related expertise
If you are currently a student-teacher or a new classroom teacher, there is no need to include your years of experience. Instead, you will want to focus on the credentials, skills, commitment, and enthusiasm you bring to the classroom.
Including more in-depth relevant details when writing your student teacher resume will provide the reader with additional qualifications and evidence of accomplishments. Don’t go overboard with including too many specific details when writing the cover letter .
Middle Paragraph of a Teacher’s Application Letter
There are certain things within your application letter’s body for a teaching position that you will want to include to ensure you stand out from your competition. One of the best ways to skyrocket your resume straight to the top of the “to read” pile is by uncovering and including your teaching accomplishments .
These should be unique, quantifiable, and exceptional achievements that impress the reader. For instance, you may have differentiated instruction in your classroom, which is now expected of all educators. Therefore, you need to say how you could differentiate instruction and what it accomplished for your students.
Teaching Application Letter Example Sentence s
“Surveying students to understand their diverse interests, and by incorporating technology and literature geared toward these, I was able to effectively facilitate all types and levels of learners, and leave students eager to learn more.”
“Integrating popular literature, innovative technology, and multidisciplinary units allows me to pique student interest, demonstrate real-world connections, and accommodate multiple intelligences.”
As mentioned before, quantifiable accomplishments are preferential to use in your educator cover letter, as they are a way of proving you are a successful teacher. Using facts and numbers is an excellent method for capturing your skills and talents in the classroom.
Examples of academic resume accomplishments:
- Incorporating a literature circle, literature-based units, and exciting group projects raised student reading levels by at least one level by the end of the school year.”
- A struggling and discontent student started the school year with a minimum passing grade of 55%. I provided after-school tutoring and individualized instruction during class time and worked with his parents to ensure further education in the home. By the end of the school year, the same student had developed a new appreciation for the school and passed with a grade of 81%.”
However, there may be other teaching accomplishments that haven’t even come to mind yet. Once again, you don’t want to include too much. Another place to communicate your authenticity is by writing a teaching philosophy statement . We call this an added job search marketing document. It gets results!
Uncover Relevant Teaching Accomplishments by Answering These Questions
Have you pioneered any teaching techniques or educational programs that have proven successful in your school?
Were you asked to fill in for the assistant principal due to your leadership skills?
Did you receive an award from the school or district commending you on your instructional abilities?
These are all worth mentioning in your teacher application letter and resume.
Final Paragraph Writing Ideas
Make sure you thank the reader for their time and that you are looking forward to hearing from them soon. Address any points you feel do not fall into the standard categories (experience, credentials, achievements, strengths). Mention you are willing to participate in extra-curricular activities and lead school sports or clubs. If, of course, this is true!
Additional Application Letter Writing Tips for Educators
As mentioned earlier, your teaching job application letter should use the same format as your teacher’s resume. Maintaining consistency between your documents ensures the hiring administrator matches them quickly.
For example, if you use a border in your application letter, use the same border in your resume. All fonts and sizes should match. Your academic credentials should be similar (i.e., Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education). By maintaining consistency, you will demonstrate attention to detail and organization.
The site has tons of resume and cover letter samples for your review.
Contact me , Candace, if you need help writing your education application letter or any other job search document.
Review our academic resume and application letter packages and services .
Next post: 6 Educational Leadership Resume Writing Tips [Sample Accomplishments]
Previous post: First-Year Teacher CV or Resume Writing Tips Using Education Internships
Sign-up to receive free career tips and strategies
Search our site.
Candace Alstad-Davies | Email: [email protected]
Fax: 775-593-3556 | Toll Free: 1-877-738-8052 | Local/Int’l: 780-513-0010
© A+ Resumes for Teachers 2001 – 2023
Career Advice, Job Search & Interview Questions
Job Application Letter for Teaching: Simple Tips and Samples
A lot of people think that what is the need to submit a job application when you are already submitting a resume? Especially while applying for a teaching job. A job application letter for teaching lets you introduce yourself in detail. It gives the hiring manager a chance to get to know the applicant in ways that can never be accessed through a resume.
An application for teaching jobs helps you to describe yourself as a professional. Write down your skills and state why you can be a fit for the role. Focus and revolve your skills around the job description for the teaching post .
Also, find similar blogs with must-know tips, easy steps, sample phrases, and sentences.
- Best Apology Letter Format, Tips & Samples | Write a Perfect Apology
- Goodbye Email for Colleagues | Bid Adieu Perfectly
- Complaint Letter Format & Samples | Easy-to-Follow Guide
- Job Application Letter — 4 Min Read for Perfect Application Letter
- Sick Leave Application Letter: Format & Samples
- Resignation Letter Format & Samples | Simple Tips to Quit on a good note
Points To Remember While Writing Application For Teaching Jobs:
1- Commence writing your job application by stating why you are interested in the job. But always remember to not keep the introduction too long.
2- In the second paragraph, state why you think you are suitable for the job. Give a preview of your educational background.
3- Remember to include important details about your education.
4- If you are an experienced teacher, add details about your work experience . This will be the highlight of your job application.
5- Remember to mention your skills, qualifications, teaching experience, etc in bullet points instead of body paragraphs. Bullet points are necessary for a professional resume.
6- Conclude the last paragraph with your details like your name and contact information.
The Dont’s Of How To Write Application For Teaching Jobs:
1- Do not forget to hesitate in including your contact information. With your personal information included, it gets easy and convenient for the employer to reach out to you.
2- Avoid any kind of grammatical mistakes or punctuation errors. Always go through the application twice before submitting it finally.
3- Do not forget to attach your resume to the job application. Always keep a copy of your resume as a google doc handy.
4- You should apply for a job only when you are qualified and suitable for it. Do not apply to random job openings which are irrelevant to your work experience or educational background.
5- Do not neglect to write a cover letter with your job application. It is always an added bonus to send a teacher cover letter with your resume and job application. There are many cover letter samples and cover letter templates on the internet that you can use to your benefit.
To help you through the process of application for teaching jobs , here are a few samples of different application letters for teacher posts:
- Job Application for Teaching Jobs as an Elementary School Teacher
- Application for Teaching Jobs as a High School Teacher
- Job Application for Part-Time Instructor/Teacher
Job Application For Teaching Jobs As an Elementary School Teacher
Subject: Application for the position of Elementary School Teaching Position
I am writing to inform you that I am interested in the primary teacher job position at your [School Name, School district]. I graduated with a bachelor’s degree from the University of Delhi in 2014. Thereafter, I concluded my Bachelor’s in Elementary Education. In the year 2017, I cleared the national-level CTET.
Currently, I am employed as a Science Teacher at XYZ School. I have been a primary member of the XYZ Institution since 2017. I was responsible for students of grade I to grade V. My skills and experiences in coming up with different lesson plans in my 2 years will be a great addition to your institution.
Feel free to check my work as well as my educational background in the attached resume. I am hereby attaching the same. Thank you for your time. I am also including my contact details and look forward to hearing from you.
Rupa Mishra Phone Number: 98xxxxxxxx Email: [email protected]
Job Application For Teaching Jobs As a High School Teacher
Subject: Application for the position of High School Teacher
This is in regard to the job vacancy of a High School Teacher job post at your institution. I would like to apply for the same. I am a post-graduate in English and have also completed my Bachelor’s in Education. In addition, I have also cleared the national-level CTET Exam.
Since 2016, I have been teaching English to students in grade XI and XII. I have always made sure that the students learn better if the lessons are relatable for them. I am familiar with the latest teaching trends that will be beneficial in this field. They also help keep the students interested and motivated to keep learning.
I look forward to hearing from you. I am sure I will be a good addition to your team because of my ability to build a relationship with the students.
Epshita Mukherjee Phone Number: 98xxxxxxxx Email: [email protected]
Click Here to find: High School Teaching Jobs
Job Application For Part-Time Instructor/Teacher
Subject: Application for the position of Guitar Instructor
I am honored to present my resume and certificates to you for the opening guitar instructor. It is a great initiative that your school has decided to provide guitar lessons to students who are interested in music. I am a hardworking and dedicated teacher.
I have completed my Diploma in guitar from ABCD College of Music. Giving guitar lessons with joy is my passion. I have worked as a hired instructor at XYZ School for two years.
I am well versed in three forms of guitar, Electric, Acoustic, and Bass. At the initial level, I was also the president of the Music Society of my college.
My greatest asset perhaps is that I engage with the students while teaching them. I would request you to go through my resume for further details about my experiences. I am hereby attaching the same.
Raghav Mittal Phone Number: 98xxxxxxxx Email: [email protected]
Click Here to find: Part-Time Teaching Jobs
Job Application For Subject Teacher (Economics)
Job Application For Extra-Curricular Teacher
Job Application For Special Education Teacher
Job Application Letter For Tuition Teacher
Job Application Letter For Teaching In College
Click here to find: 2000+ College Professor Jobs
Sumedha is a Post Graduate in English. She has the penchant for creating a variety of content that is attention grabbing. ...
Comments are closed.
20+ Job Application Letter for Teacher Templates – PDF, DOC
Before writing the Job Application letter , make sure you research the school. To write a successful teaching job application sample letter , focus on the specifications mentioned in the job description template and explain how you are fit for the post of teacher. Including references in your application letter always acts as a bonus. Before sending the Application Letter, double-check for all kinds of errors including language and grammar.
Free Application Letter For Teaching Job
- Microsoft Word
- Google Docs
- Apple Pages
Simple Application For Teaching Job Template
- Editable PDF
Application For Teaching Job in English PDF Template
Application For Teacher Job In Private School
Cover Letter For Teaching Job PDF Template
Application Letter For Teaching Vacancy Template
Basic Format of a Teaching Job Application Letter
- Start by writing about your interest in the job and also mention how you found out about the position. Keep the introduction brief and crisp.
- Next, mention the strengths that make you suitable for the job. Start by mentioning your educational background. Make sure you list down your education-related information in chronological sample order.
- Then, you can mention detailed information about your educational background. Make sure you list down your education-related information in sequential order.
- Add relevant work experience as it helps in creating a strong Job Application Letter in Word.
- Conclude your Application Cover Letter in not more than 2 sentences, and sign off appropriately with your name and contact information.
Teaching Job Application Template
Application Letter For Employment As A Teacher Template
Teacher Job Application Letter Format In Word Template
Sample Application Letter For Teacher With Experience
Letter Of Application For Teaching Job Template
Common Job Application Mistakes One Should Avoid
- Spelling, punctuation, or grammar mistakes- If you are applying for a teacher’s job you should know that such errors are not acceptable. Re-read your application to avoid these errors
- Not including your contact information- It is important to provide your contact information, especially your phone number, in the job application letters in a PDF letter. It helps the employer to reach out to you easily.
Application Letter For Teaching Job In Primary School Template
Teacher Simple Application For Teaching Job
Application Letter For Teaching Post
Short Application For The Post Of Teacher Template
Job Application Letter for Secondary School Teacher Template
Job Application Letter for Substitute Nursery Teacher Template
Job Application Cover Letter for Teacher Template
Job Application Letter for Experienced Post of Teacher Template
Employment Job Application Letter for Teacher in College Template
Job Application Letter for Yoga Teacher Template
Benefits of Using a Job Application Template
- The major advantage that you get by using an application template is that it helps you with the layout of your application letter.
- They provide you with the elements that you need to include in your application letters in pages , in an organized fashion.
- And, they also give you an idea about the language and the terminology that will help the applicant in creating a great impression. Use these templates as a guide to creating an impressive job application letter.
How to Use Job Application Templates
More in letters.
Job Reference Letter From Employer
Job Application Letter For Accountant Assistant
Restaurant Employee Application Form Template
Restaurant Job Application Format Template
Doctor Note Letter Job Template
Cover Letter for Bank Job Application Template
Cover Letter for Nursing Job Application Template
Cover Letter for Job Application for Freshers Template
Cover Letter for Bank Job Application for Freshers Template
Marketing Manager Job Application Letter
Get instant access to free & premium job application letter for teacher templates , ai tools & daily fresh content.
Get access to 1 million+ FREE, PRO, template bundles with professional written original content. Advanced AI, design, document editing tools
Letter For Everyone
Samples Of Job Application Letter For Teacher
A solid employment form letter is one that obviously passes on your advantage and qualification for a position. This guideline applies while composing applications for showing occupations also. Composing applications is an essential advance as you continued looking for the best work. A steady employment application letter can make a positive impression on the personalities of a recruiting administrator or likely business. So, here let’s know how to write a job application letter for teacher and some samples regarding these…
Table of Contents
How to write job application letter for teacher:, samples of job application letter for teacher:.
Try keeping it basic so the spotters can get a handle on the thing you’re saying. Kindly discussion about your qualities in your teacher application letter, and make certain to stress them. As recently expressed, the application letter is your first chance to convince enrollment specialists that you are a commendable candidate.
When going after a showing position, you might be needed to incorporate a teacher cover letter outlining your capabilities and experience, just as a clarification of why you are the most ideal decision. Abstain from reordering your resume into an initial application letter. All things considered, underscore your top abilities and genuine achievements, just as particulars in regards to your showing experience.
When drafting your employment form letter for educators, ensure it’s brief and forthright. An extensive application letter won’t promise you a task. Recollect that selection representative will channel through an enormous number of employment form letters for instructors. They might become exhausted in the event that the application is too long.
Address A Specific Person:
Significantly, you address your job application letter to a particular person. Rather than writing to “Head” or “Employing Manager,” look into the head’s or alternately scout’s name on the school’s site. You can begin with “Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms,” then, at that point, incorporate their family name. In case you can’t imagine a name, use “Sir/Madam. Tending to the proper person by name shows your professionalism.
Demonstrate Your Interest:
Following the hello, the primary line of your job application letter should express the position you are applying for, your advantage in the job, and where you found the work notice. It illuminates the peruser regarding the letter’s experience and aim.
Emphasize Your Professional Experience:
In your work experience depictions, it’s a smart thought to specify what your mentoring techniques meant for your understudies. Likewise, consider including any volunteer showing tasks you took during your graduation assuming that you have no work insight. At last, enumerating your work history in your employment form letter for an instructor is an astounding way to deal with showing that you dominate in this field to a potential employer.
Explain Your Teaching Philosophy:
Outlining your coaching style and the standards you hold as an educator will help your potential business better comprehend your instructing reasoning. For instance, you could say that you work in application-based instruction and foster intelligent example that intends to assist your understudies with learning effectively.
Prepare Yourself For The Interviews:
There are numerous fabulous examples of what essential educators may be asked during their meetings accessible on the web. What’s more, you can go through a few example requests for employment letters for instructor questions, and reactions are very useful to confront the meeting. The tips underneath each question, which give an exhaustive clarification of why questioners are asking that particular theme and what they’re probably searching for in your reaction is awesome.
To have a beneficial outcome and prevail with your applications, you’ll need to outfit yourself with a powerful, proficient introductory letter that shows your worth as an educator. So, here see below samples of job application letter for teachers…
Sample 1 Of Job Application Letter For Teacher:
Subject: Application for Teacher
Dear [Name Of Hiring Manager]
This is regarding a job opening for a [Name Of The Subject] teacher at [Name Of The School] .
I’ve been teaching [Name Of The Subject] for the past [Mention Number Of Years] . I was also in charge of [State Your Experience] at this time.
For your review, I’ve included my necessary qualification and proof of experience. Kindly accept my sincere gratitude for taking the time to read this.
Regards, Yours Truly
Download Sample of Job Application Letter For Teacher In MS Word File
Sample 2 Of Job Application Letter For Teacher:
I am writing in response to your advertisement posted about a requirement for a teacher in [Name of Institution] . I would like to apply for the position.
I received my Teacher Training two years back and have since worked as a teacher in the pre-primary section at [Name of School] . My education and work experience have taught me a lot about the profession, and to my delight, I have loved every bit of it. I believe I am competent enough to manage and teach young children and possess the patience and enthusiasm for the job.
I am excited about this opportunity being offered by your institution and would request you to consider my application for the same. Please find more details about my education and past experiences in the attached resume. I can be contacted by both email and phone.
Sincerely, [Your Name] [Your Mobile Number]
Sample 3 Of Job Application Letter For Teacher:
[Your Contact Number]
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am excited to be applying for a teaching position at [Institution Name] . As someone who loves education, possesses excellent organizational skills, and can connect easily with students, this is the perfect opportunity for me to continue my professional development. I believe that my experience and passion for teaching would be the ideal fit for the philosophy and resources offered by your institution, and I am thrilled at the opportunity to join your team.
I have been a classroom teacher for the past 10 years in various capacities and grade levels. In each class that I have taught, 100% of my students passed their exams and improved their scores comparatively. On top of that, I received the Teacher of the Year award twice and was highly rated by parents and students alike.
I enjoy the challenge of teaching students academically but also helping them to thrive socially. As a team player, I have joined and participated in committees and school improvement projects to help build a better environment for students and staff alike.
Thank you for considering me for this position, and I hope that my accompanying resume will give you a better sense of the type of teacher I am. I look forward to meeting you in person and sharing with you my teaching philosophy while learning more about this job opportunity. I am a committed lifelong learner and I will continue to grow as a teacher and in my knowledge of subject matter throughout my time at your school.
Sample 4 Of Job Application Letter For Teacher:
I saw the job openings for the [Subject Name] department on your college’s website. I want to apply for the position of Assistant Professor, and I’d like you to consider this letter as my application letter.
My long-term ambition is to earn a Ph.D. and persevere a flourishing career as a teacher. In terms of my background, I’ve worked as a guest lecturer in a few university colleges and am familiar with most undergraduate syllabus papers.
Sample 5 Of Job Application Letter For Teacher:
[Your E-mail Id] [Date]
[Name Of Hiring Manager] [School Name] [School Address]
Dear [Name] ,
I am interested in applying for an elementary-level teaching position in your school. I have student teaching experience o in both suburban and urban school districts. I believe my teaching experience and passion for community engagement make me an ideal candidate for a teaching position at your school.
I have experience teaching elementary-level students in a variety of settings. I am currently teaching at [Name Of School] . I also have experience teaching students in a small suburban school system. Your school emphasizes its unique position as a school that caters to both inner-city and suburban students, so I think my varied experiences would make me an asset to your program.
It is my goal to combine my range of experience with my ability to be a compassionate, enthusiastic, intelligent teacher who will make a positive contribution to your school district and the larger community. I would welcome an interview and hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
[Signature Hard Copy Letter]
Sample 6 Of Job Application Letter For Teacher:
Dear Mr. [Name] ,
I’m applying for the position of [Subject] teacher at [Name Of School] . I earned my teaching training In [Year] after graduating with a master’s degree in [Subject] . While working at [School Name] , I obtained student-teaching experience.
My enthusiasm for children’s education, as well as my instructional skills and work ethic, can help your students. Experiential learning is essential to me, and I prefer to use real-world examples to help students understand complex ideas.
I enjoy working with students and want to have a positive impact on their lives.
Thank you so much for taking the time to examine my application. I eagerly await your response.
Sample 7 Of Job Application Letter For Teacher:
Dear [Name of Hiring Person]
I saw the notice you posted about requiring a Teaching Assistant for the [Subject] in the upcoming semester and I would like to apply for the role.
I am currently in [State Of Current Position] . I also served as a Teacher for [Institution Name] last semester where I proved my capabilities of tutoring students and setting and grading assignments. This position will also let me work under your guidance and take away a lot from the experience.
Please find enclosed my resume with a record of relevant presentations and publications I have been a part of as well as a letter of recommendation from [Name of Professor] . I hope to be selected for the role.
Thank you for your time.
Regards, [Your Name] [Contact Number]
- 5 Samples Of Accident Leave Letter
- 9 Easy Samples Of Leave Application For Surgery
- Leave Application For Cousin Marriage
- Leave Application For Surgery Samples
- Format And Samples Of Writing Absent Application Letter
- 5 Samples Application For Degree Certificate
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
- Letter Writing
- Formal Letter Writing In English
- Application For School Teacher Job
Application for School Teacher Job | Check Format and Samples
An application for school teacher job is written by candidates applying for a teaching post in a school. It should contain information about the experience they hold in the respective field and the reason behind joining the school as well as leaving the previous institution.
Table of Contents
How to write an application for a school teaching job, application for the post of primary teacher, sample application for the post of high school teacher, frequently asked questions on application for school teacher job.
A job application is basically like a formal letter which reflects your entire career journey and attracts the attention of the recruiters. An application for the post of the primary teacher should be written to the principal of the school. While writing an application for the post of primary teacher, you will have to mention the years of experience you hold and the post you are applying for, along with the required documents like your CV, experience certificate, previous employment letter, certificates, Aadhar card, etc.
Samples of Application for a School Teacher Job
For a clear understanding of the format of writing an application for the post of primary teacher, you can refer to the below-provided sample letters.
12/56, LG Street
UI Montessori School
Old Airport Road, Mumbai
Subject: Application for the post of primary teacher
I am writing in response to the advertisement in the Times of Mumbai newspaper about an opening for a Kindergarten Teacher in your esteemed institution. I am writing to express my interest in this position, and I am submitting this job application letter in support of my qualification.
After completing my graduate studies in English, I completed a Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training four years ago. Since receiving my diploma, I have worked as a pre-primary teacher at XV International School in Mumbai, and I am now looking for better career opportunities. With the necessary qualifications and experience, I am confident in my ability to educate young learners with enthusiasm. My experience in the field has taught me a lot about dealing with children with compassion and kindness, which I believe qualifies me for this position.
I am presenting this application with the hope that you will consider it. I have enclosed my resume and my degree certificates for your kind perusal. For any additional information, please contact me by email or phone.
Mail address- [email protected]
Contact No. 9999999
- Educational Certificates
- Experience letter
- Three months Salary Slip
- Aadhar Card
15, Anugraha Apartments
February 16, 2022
KHG Matriculation High School
Subject: Application for the post of high school teacher
Dear Sir/ Madam,
With reference to the advertisement on your institution’s official website, I would like to let you know that I am interested in the mentioned job role. I have recently completed my M.Ed and have worked as an intern for a period of 3 months at GRD Matriculation Higher Secondary School. With the experience I have gathered in teaching high school students, I believe I can do justice to the role at your esteemed institution. I also consider this opportunity to be a great chance to offer my services and grow professionally.
In view of this, I would like to request you to consider my application. You can take a look at the attached documents for all information regarding my educational and professional qualifications. You can contact me in case of any further queries.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Email address- [email protected]
- Relieving Letter
- Three months salary slip
How to write an application for the post of a teacher?
You can write the application for the post of teacher in the formal letter format expressing your interest in the job. Explain about your past experiences; make sure you do not sound overconfident.
Why do we need an application for a school teacher job?
An application letter for a school teacher job is needed to show your interest in the job and also explain your qualifications.
What are the documents required to be submitted along with the application?
For applying to the teacher’s post, you need to attach the proof of your qualifications like CV and other educational certificates. Along with that, you must provide the proof of your previous employment and salary slips. You must also enclose an identity proof.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Request OTP on Voice Call
Post My Comment
- Share Share
Register with BYJU'S & Download Free PDFs
Register with byju's & watch live videos.
- Chegg Study
- Learn a Language
- Experts Sign Up
- Voice of Experts
- Earn Online
- Career Guidance
- Web Stories
- Campus Events
Home » Career Guidance » How to Write a Remarkable Application for Teaching Job
How to Write a Remarkable Application for Teaching Job
Table of Contents
For ages, teaching has been considered one of the noblest professions in the world. Currently, India constitutes around 97 lakh teachers.
If you want to be a teacher, your application for teaching job is the first interaction you make with the recruiter. Hence, your application must clearly convey your appropriateness for the position. It must contain the relevant details and create a positive impression on the recruiters.
Writing an application for a teacher job is a crucial step. In this article, we will be presenting some samples of a simple application for a teaching job and the best tips for writing a job application.
Format of Application for Teaching Jobs
Subject Line: An application for a teaching job should include keywords and position details you are applying for. Salutation: The salutation in a professional application should be formal and polite, such as Dear Mr. /Ms. Last name. Application Body: The body of a professional application should include all relevant information that the employer needs to know in order to assess the applicant’s qualifications and suitability for the position. Closing Salutation: The closing salutation of a professional application should be professional and polite. Examples include “Sincerely,” “Best regards,” or “Thank you for your time Finally, the applicant should thank the recipient for their consideration and reiterate their interest in the position. Name: It is advisable to write your full name at the end of the job application letter to establish professional relationships. Contact Details: Contact details should be given for accessible communication over the telephone, or email.
Sample Applications for All Teaching Jobs
A job application is a very crucial step toward getting hired. It must be capable of fetching you the job opportunity. For a teaching job, you should mention all the relevant educational qualifications and work experience, if any, in your application. Your application must be well crafted to make you outstand other candidates.
We have included some sample application letters for a teaching job below. These sample letters can help you understand how an application for a teaching job should be.
Sample 1: Application for Teaching Job in the Kindergarten
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write an application for the post of teacher in kindergarten.
Date ____ To The Principal, (Name of the School) (School’s Address) Subject: Application letter for teacher in the Kindergarten Dear Sir/Madam, I came across your advertisement for the post of Kindergarten Teacher in your school. I am writing this application to express my interest in the post, as I have been teaching kindergarten classes for the last ten years. Due to the onset of the pandemic, I had to resign from my previous school, ____ , but I am keen to start teaching again. Also, I have done a Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training from __________ University. I strongly believe that I am the right candidate for the job. I love interacting with and teaching kindergarten children, as they are highly interactive in class and receptive to new ideas. It is a pleasure to witness the world through their eyes. I have presented my resume and testimonials with this application below. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanking you Yours truly (Name & Signature)
Sample 2: Application for Teaching Job in the Primary School
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write an application for the post of teacher in a primary school.
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the School) (Address) Subject: Application letter for teacher in the Primary School Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing this application for the post of Primary School Teacher, as I have heard a great deal about your school __________ . I have a post-graduate degree in English with 1st division. Also, I have completed a Diploma in __________ from __________ University. I am comfortable with teaching Social Science and Environmental Science along with English. In my previous employment with __________ School, I worked as a Class Teacher for Grade 4. I firmly believe that I would be appropriate for the post, as I meet the required educational requirements and would be a welcome addition to your prestigious institute. Please find my resume and certificates enclosed in this application. Thanks & Regards, (Name & Signature)
Sample 3: Application for Teaching Job in High School
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write an a pplication for the post of teacher in a high school.
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the School) (Place) Subject: Application for Teaching Job in the High School Dear Sir/Madam, This email is in response to the advertisement posted by your educational institute in (Name of the publication) dated _ . This is an application for a teacher’s job in your reputed institute. I completed my Master’s degree in Arts in 2003, and my main subjects were English and Economics. I have also completed my B. Ed. and have secured 1st Division in the same. Previously, I worked as an English and Economics teacher for Grades 8, 9, and 10. I have sufficient teaching experience of the higher secondary curriculum for the board classes. My resume and degree certificates are attached with the application. Thanks & Regards, (Name & Signature)
Sample 4: Application for Teaching Job for Specific Subjects
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write an application for the post of teacher for specific subjects.
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the School) (Address) Subject: Application for a teaching job at the High School Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing this email in response to the job advertisement posted by your institute on the (Name of the Portal) dated___________. I am writing this application for the teaching job of English trainer as I have been teaching English Language Development to children for the last 15 years. Also, I have conducted several language development workshops for Primary and Higher Secondary students and co-authored an English grammar workbook. Ultimately, I believe that I would be a valuable addition to your reputed institution and would be able to encourage students to learn English and become confident speakers in the future. Please find my enclosed documents in this letter. Thanking you Yours Sincerely, (Name & Signature)
Sample 5: Application for Teaching Job for Extracurricular Subjects
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write a job application letter for a teacher of extra-curricular subjects.
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the School) (Address) Subject: Application letter for teacher for Extracurricular Subjects Dear Sir/Madam, I came across an advertisement posted by your reputed institute in (Name of the publication/job portal) for a teacher specializing in teaching extracurricular subjects. Hence, I wish to apply for the position, as I have worked as a freelance English Dramatics and Performing Arts Teacher for the past 15 years with several well-known institutes in (Name of City/Area/State). Ultimately, I believe that performing arts and public speaking should be included in the school curriculum from the primary school itself. The children become more confident and overcome their fear of the English language if they are exposed to it in a fun and non-conventional way. I have also been associated with The Dramatics Club of (Name of the city/state/area), and we recently screened the adaptation of Shakespeare’s famous play “Hamlet” that was also covered by (Name of the publication) on (dated). My educational and professional qualifications are mentioned below. Please consider the enclosed documents as a part of this letter. Thanks & Regards, (Name & Signature)
Sample 6: Application for a Part-time Teaching Job
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write a job application for a teacher.
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the School) (Address) Subject: Application letter for a teacher as a Part-time Profession Dear Sir/Madam, I came across a job advertisement posted by your prestigious institution (Name of the school) published in (Name of the publication) dated _ . Hence, I wish to apply for the position of Part-time Teacher. Firstly, I have five years of experience as a part-time Social Science teacher for students in Grades 6, 7, and 8. Also, I have a Master of Arts with a specialization in Social Sciences. Apart from teaching, I also work as a part-time counselor and conduct periodic parent-child sessions on adolescent issues. I am an appropriate candidate for the part-time teaching position at your institute, as I am well-equipped to handle the educational and psychological problems a child faces. I have attached my CV and educational certificates with this application below. Please peruse it as a part of my application. Thanks & Regards, (Name & Signature)
Read further: Part-Time Teaching Platforms in India
Sample 7: Application for Teaching Job for Special Education Purpose
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the School) (Address of School) Subject: Application for teaching job in special education Dear Sir/Madam, This email is about the job advertisement posted on (Name of the Publication/Website) dated ___________wherein you mentioned a job vacancy for a Special Educator at your prestigious institute (Name of the school). I have been working as a Special Educator for the last ten years. I have adequate experience in teaching children with ADD/ADHD, learning disabilities, autism, speech impairment, and non-compliant behavior. Also, I take special care to understand the individual needs of each student and try to work out a unique teaching plan that suits them. Children with special needs require an empathetic teacher that makes them feel included and part of the crowd. I have a Masters’s degree in Child Psychology and have also done a Diploma Certificate Course in Special Needs Education. I have enclosed my resume and certificates with this application. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanking you Warmly, (Name & Signature)
Sample 8: Application for Teaching Job for Tuitions
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write a job application for a teacher:
Date ____ (Job address) Subject: Application for teaching job for Tuitions Dear Sir/Madam, I came across a job advertisement requiring a Science and Mathematics Tutor for Grades 3, 4, and 5 and wish to apply for the same. Firstly, I have a Master’s degree in Science and experience in tutoring students for the last 15 years. Apart from this, I have experience in teaching students of different age groups. Also, I have a website wherein I provide online coaching for competitive exams like bank entrances. Furthermore, I try to include innovative technology in my teaching methodology to make difficult and complex topics more accessible for students, making learning enjoyable. I firmly believe that my teaching methods would benefit students and help them get better grades in school. My updated CV is attached to this application. Thanks & Regards, (Name & Signature)
Related Article: Teach Online with Chegg
Sample 9: Application for Teaching Job in Colleges
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write a simple application for a teaching job in India:
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the College) (Place) Subject: Application for a teaching job in your College Dear Sir/Madam, This email is in response to the job advertisement posted by your prestigious college (College Name) for an English College Professor vacancy. I came across the advertisement on (Name of the website/job portal) dated __ and wish to apply for the same. I have a Master’s Degree in English and cleared the UGC-NET examination in 2017. Also, I have four years of experience and have handled various other responsibilities like organizing dramatics club feast, inter-college debates, and extempore. Moreover, I have written research papers on several topics relating to the English Language and Literature, like American Literature and Poetry and Post-Colonial Studies on English Literature. My belief is I am the right candidate for the vacancy, as I fulfill all the requirements mentioned in the advertisement. All the relevant documents are attached to this email. Thanking you Yours truly, (Name & Signature)
Sample 10: Application for Teaching Job as a Teaching Assistant
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned sample to write a simple application for a teaching job in India as a teacher’s assistant.
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the College) (Address) Subject: Application letter for the post of Teaching Assistant Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing this letter in response to the job advertisement posted by your reputed institute (Name of the School/College) for the vacancy of Assistant Teacher for middle school and wish to submit my application for the same. I have an experience of 8+ years as an Assistant Teacher in (Name of the School/College). As a teacher, I try to make my classroom interactive and fun for students. I understand the need to involve parents in the child’s class performance through proper communication. Also, I am well experienced in maintaining records and administrative tasks, which help in the effective functioning of the classroom. Lastly, I believe I am the right candidate for the vacancy, as I fulfill all the requirements mentioned in the advertisement. My educational certificates are attached in the same email. Kindly let me know if you need further documents to support my candidature. Thanking you Sincerely, (Name & Signature)
Sample 11: Application Letter for Teaching Job in School (for Freshers)
This sample can be used as a job application for fresher teaching jobs. As a fresher teacher, your application should focus on your qualifications and the zeal to enter the teaching industry.
Date ____ The Principal, (Name of the School) (Address) Subject: Job Application for the post of a teacher Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing this letter in response to the job advertisement posted by your esteemed institution (Name of the School/College) for the vacancy of a teacher for the —— subject. Hence, I wish to submit my application for the same. Recently, I have completed M.A. in English Literature from ABC university. I also possess a B.Ed. degree. I am highly passionate about teaching kids in this age group and have previously taught at various coaching centres. This makes me aware of the challenges faced by students. Also, I am adept in maintaining records and administrative tasks to improve the effective functioning of the classroom. I believe I am the right candidate for the vacancy, as I fulfill all the requirements mentioned in the advertisement. My educational certificates are attached in the same email. Kindly let me know if you need further documents to support my candidature. Thanking you Sincerely, (Name & Signature)
Tips for a Good Job Application for Teaching
Writing an intriguing and effective job application is an essential step for getting a teaching job. Your application must outline your potential and capabilities vividly in order to make you outstand others.
Here are some tips for writing a good and simple application for teaching job:
Ensure Proper Formatting
The very first element of an application is its format. An application must be written in a proper format. You should pay vital importance to the formatting of your application.
Formatting your application efficiently helps in presenting your details more effectively. It enables the hiring manager to peruse your application better. Formatting your application properly also prevents the recruiter from missing out any details.
Even if you possess the best skills, failing to mention them correctly may deteriorate your application’s potential of getting shortlisted. A properly organized application is more likely to get selected than one which contains random information. Hence, you should accordingly format your application.
Recruiters expect candidates to be professional. Avoid using abbreviations or short forms for words. It puts a negative impact on your candidature.
Also, don’t use any jargon in your application. Your application must be easily understandable by everyone. Try to avoid the usage of complex words, keep it simple.
Make sure you maintain professionalism even while sending the final email to the recruiter. Proofread your application thoroughly before beginning to apply for jobs. Ensure there are no errors like grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, informal language, improper formatting, etc.
Some best practices include writing a captivating subject line , a professional summary of your achievements, and a thoughtful conclusion.
Also, do not add any fake accomplishments. Even if you add them to your application or resume, they can be crosschecked during the background check.
A very common mistake that candidates make while writing their job application is that they copy-paste their entire resume and CV. They add all those details that are mentioned in their resume. This ultimately makes their job application too long. Their application becomes lengthy, decreasing the hiring manager’s interest in your application.
Recruiters have a pile of job applications on their desks. It is impossible for them to read the applications line-by-line. Therefore, they search for the most important skills that are required, they look for the keywords that suit the job requirements.
You should mention your top skills and achievements in your application. Don’t go for describing all your degrees and certificates in your application. The recruiter will not be looking for long at it.
Try to Align your Skills with the Job Role
Make a mention of the skills and knowledge you possess and try to correlate it with the duties and activities of the job role. Add work experience if any. Try to align the skills and experience you gained, with the job requirements. State how your presence can add value to the recruiter’s workplace and mention how your performance can help in running the work efficiently.
Conforming your skills with the job role can help the hiring manager decide your suitability for the position. It can help the recruiter conclude your suitability for the job and how you can benefit the workplace.
Also, mentioning your skills, qualifications and experience and relating them to the job description can help you stay ahead of other candidates. It can make you stand out from the crowd and increase your chances of employability.
Make the Ending Positive and Optimistic
Your application should end on a positive and enthusiastic note. Show your gratefulness to the hiring manager for reading your application. Make the conclusion of your application optimistic but keep it professional.
You can end your application by mentioning “Hoping to hear from you” or “Looking forward to an interview”, etc. Also, add proper “Sign off” terms like “Yours truly, sincerely”, etc, followed by your signature.
Similar Read: 6 Simple Steps for Teachers to Earn Money
Perfect Opportunity for Teachers
In the last decade, there has been a tremendous surge in technological advancements and innovations in the education sector.
More and more students require online assistance for their studies. Chegg is one of the platforms that help in resolving students’ queries.
Therefore, if you’re interested in teaching, we have a great opportunity for you. Join Chegg as a Q&A Expert and earn money for every question you answer. You get:
- Completely flexible timings
- Limitless income
- Network with fellow experts
Start by registering on our website. Once you clear the screening process, you will officially become a Chegg Expert!
Read more resume and cover letter tips.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
While drafting a simple application for a teaching job, a candidate should bear certain things in mind: – The application should be addressed to a specific person like a Principal or Dean. – Mention your interest in the job and how it can be valuable. – It should indicate your educational qualifications and professional experience. – State your teaching ideology and how it aligns with the school or college. – The application should end on an optimistic note.
The candidates can expect a package of around 2.2 lakh per annum as a primary teacher in India. The salary package increases with the gaining experience of a primary teacher. This salary may also vary depending on whether the candidate works in a government or private school. Government schools generally offer a higher salary package compared to private schools.
If the candidates wish to start their career as a government teacher, they are required to qualify for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) or Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). They must have fulfilled the required eligibility criteria to sit for these exams. However, the general eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher is a bachelor of education (B.Ed) degree.
No Resume Required
To read more related articles, click here.
Got a question on this topic?
- Learn a language
- Writing Support
- Expert Hiring and Payment Dashboard
Chegg India does not ask for money to offer any opportunity with the company. We request you to be vigilant before sharing your personal and financial information with any third party. Beware of fraudulent activities claiming affiliation with our company and promising monetary rewards or benefits. Chegg India shall not be responsible for any losses resulting from such activities.
- Chegg Inc. Compliance
© 2023 Chegg Inc. All rights reserved.
- Application for School Teacher Job
Are you looking for a better teaching job opportunity in your career? Or maybe if you are thinking of working again after a gap of some years for some reason, or if you have recently completed your Bachelors in Education or Masters in some field and are looking for a job in a school, you will have to write an application for school teacher job to the principal of the school.
What is an Application for School Teacher Job?
An application is a request letter sent by someone interested in the job opportunity available at the school campus. Application for school teacher job are addressed to the principal or the headmaster of the schools in which the person may be applying for the job.
An application for a school teacher job should include all relevant information, such as why you left your previous education job, why you want to join this school, or, if you are a newcomer, how you can be a suitable choice for this job. While writing an application, you have to attach all the relevant documents with the application letter. A fresher has to make sure that his qualifications match the job profile required to get a revert from the school.
Format of Application for School Teacher Job
Always remember, while writing an application for a school teacher job, you always have to be respectful and write the letter in the exact format as shown below.
- The letter always starts with the address of the sender, i.e., From
- Next comes the date on which the letter is sent.
- Then comes the receiver’s address. i.e. To
- Next is the subject of the letter. The subject is the main part of the formal letter as it states the reason for which the person has written the letter.
- Then the salutation is done. E.g. Dear Sir or Madam,
- Then comes the main body of the letter. As it is a formal letter, you should try to keep it as short as possible. Introduce yourself first, then move on to the reason for writing the letter, express how you are perfect for this job, and lastly, end the letter with your expectations regarding the same. Express your gratitude.
- End the letter with Yours faithfully, truly, sincerely.
- As it is a formal letter, it should include the signature of the sender and his full name in block letters.
- Attach all the relevant documents which will be required, like your CV, mark sheet, experience letter, reliving letter, aadhar card, etc.
Sample Letter for School Teacher Job
A school teacher job application letter is written to the principal or the headmaster of the school and has to be written in a formal format. Read the sample letters given below to get an understanding of the same.
Sample Letter 1. Application for Secondary School Teacher Job
Omkar Darshan, 34
Date-9 December 2022
Don Bosco School
Sub: Application for secondary school teacher job
I am Neha Patil, from Kashmir. I am MSC B.Ed. qualified. I would like to apply for the job of the secondary school teacher in your esteemed school.
I had left my last job to complete my B. Ed as I needed growth in my career. I have recently completed my B. Ed degree and I am eagerly waiting to join an institution as a secondary teacher. I have had experience teaching for three years in my previous institution. I am a very dedicated teacher and I complete all my teaching tasks on time. I am good at managing students and making them complete their work on time.
I will be a perfect fit for this job. I have attached all the relevant documents required with the letter. I am hoping for a positive response from your end.
Thank you in anticipation.
Contact number – 998163××××
email [email protected]
Mark sheets of MSC and B.Ed.
Explore More Sample Letters
- Leave Letter
- Letter to Uncle Thanking him for Birthday Gift
- Joining Letter After Leave
- Invitation Letter for Chief Guest
- Letter to Editor Format
- Consent Letter
- Complaint Letter Format
- Authorization Letter
- Application for Bank Statement
- Apology Letter Format
- Paternity Leave Application
- Salary Increment Letter
- Permission Letter Format
- Enquiry Letter
- Cheque Book Request Letter
- Application For Character Certificate
- Name Change Request Letter Sample
- Internship Request Letter
- Application For Migration Certificate
- NOC Application Format
- Application For ATM Card
- DD Cancellation Letter
Sample Letter 2. Application for a Primary School Teacher Job
A-21, Tara Castle
Date- 15 February 2022
Fabian Allen Primary School
Subject: Application for primary school teacher job
I am Vinod Save, a resident of Gujarat. I have completed my bachelor’s in finance and I am looking forward to working as a primary school teacher in your prestigious school.
As mentioned in your news article, I have just completed my bachelor’s degree and I am a fresher. I also take lessons at home, and I know how to handle small kids and make them learn. I have a lot of patience and I understand that young kids take time to grasp the teaching and they need to be taught the same things many times.
I am very punctual and determined about my work. I assure you I will give my best if given an opportunity to serve your school.
I have attached all the relevant documents which may be required for an interview. I am hoping for a positive response from your end.
Thank you in advance.
Phone number: 0909090909
Email address – [email protected]
Mark sheets of SSC, HSC, and BFM
Leaving Certificate College
FAQs about Applying for a Job as a School Teacher
Question 1. What are the qualifications required to apply for a job as a school teacher?
Answer. A person who has completed his graduation can apply for a job as a primary school teacher. To get a job in a secondary school, you are required to have a master’s degree at least or a Bachelor’s in Education degree. A person who has qualified for the HSC can also apply as a pre-primary teacher in the school.
Question 2. Can I get a job as a teacher without a B.Ed. degree?
Answer. Yes. You can surely get a job as a primary teacher with a minimum qualification requirement of a Bachelor’s degree in any field. But for secondary school teachers, you will require a B.Ed. degree along with your bachelor’s degree.
- Letter to School Principal from Parent
- ATM Card Missing Letter Format
- Application for Quarter Allotment
- Change of Address Letter to Bank
- Name Change Letter to Bank
- Parents Teacher Meeting Format
- Application to Branch Manager
- Request Letter for School Admission
- No Due Certificate From Bank
Which class are you in?
Download the App
- About Amazon (English)
- About Amazon (日本語)
- About Amazon (Français)
- About Amazon (Deutsch)
- About Amazon (Italiano)
- About Amazon (Polski)
- About Amazon (Español)
- About Amazon (Português)
Amazon aims to provide free AI skills training to 2 million people by 2025 with its new ‘AI Ready’ commitment
- Facebook Share
- Twitter Share
- LinkedIn Share
- Email Share
- Copy Link copied
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the most transformative technology of our generation. If we are going to unlock the full potential of AI to tackle the world’s most challenging problems, we need to make AI education accessible to anyone with a desire to learn.
That’s why Amazon is announcing “AI Ready,” a new commitment designed to provide free AI skills training to 2 million people globally by 2025. To achieve this goal, we’re launching new initiatives for adults and young learners, and scaling our existing free AI training programs—removing cost as a barrier to accessing these critical skills.
The three new initiatives are:
- Eight new and free AI and generative AI courses
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Generative AI Scholarship, providing more than 50,000 high school and university students globally with access to a new generative AI course on Udacity
- New collaboration with Code.org designed to help students learn about generative AI
The need for an AI-savvy workforce has never been greater. A new study by AWS and research firm Access Partnership found the following:
- Hiring AI-skilled talent is a priority for 73% of employers—but among these, three out of four say they are unable to meet their AI talent needs.
- Employers expect their workers to earn up to 47% more in salaries if they upskill in AI.
- AI will become more integral to the way business is done, with 93% of businesses expecting they will be using AI solutions across their organizations in the next five years.
Amazon is launching AI Ready to help those with a desire to learn about AI and benefit from the tremendous opportunity ahead. The following initiatives are designed to open opportunities to those in the workforce today as well as the future generation.
Free generative AI training for in-demand jobs
To support professionals in the workplace, we’re announcing eight new, free AI and generative AI courses open to anyone and aligned to in-demand jobs. There is something for everyone with courses ranging from foundational to advanced and for business leaders as well as technologists. These courses augment the 80+ free and low-cost AI and generative AI courses and resources provided through AWS .
Courses for business and nontechnical audiences
- Introduction to Generative Artificial Intelligence provides an introduction to generative AI, its applications, and need-to-know concepts, like foundation models. Find it on AWS Educate .
- Generative AI Learning Plan for Decision Makers is a three-course series covering how to plan a generative AI project and build a generative AI–ready organization. Find it on AWS Skill Builder .
- Introduction to Amazon CodeWhisperer teaches participants how to use Amazon’s AI code generator, which produces whole lines of code. Find it on AWS Educate .
Courses for developer and technical audiences
- Foundations of Prompt Engineering introduces the basics of prompt engineering, the practice of designing inputs for generative AI tools, all the way through to advanced prompt techniques. Find it on AWS Skill Builder .
- Low-Code Machine Learning on AWS explores how to prepare data, train machine learning models, and deploy machine learning models, with minimal coding and without deep knowledge of machine learning. Find it on AWS Skill Builder .
- Building Language Models on AWS covers how to use Amazon SageMaker distributed training libraries to build language models and how to fine-tune open source models and foundation models. Find it on AWS Skill Builder .
- Amazon Transcribe—Getting Started explores how to use Amazon Transcribe, a fully managed AI service that converts speech to text using automatic speech recognition technology. Find it on AWS Skill Builder .
- Building Generative AI Applications Using Amazon Bedrock teaches how to use Amazon Bedrock to build generative AI applications. Find it on AWS Skill Builder .
$12 million in generative AI scholarships
Through the AWS Generative AI Scholarship , AWS will provide Udacity scholarships, valued at more than $12 million, to more than 50,000 high school and university students from underserved and underrepresented communities globally.
We want to help as many students as possible. Eligible students can take the new Udacity course Introducing Generative AI with AWS for free. The course, which was designed by AI experts at AWS, introduces students to foundational generative AI concepts and guides them through a hands-on project. Upon successful course completion, students earn a certificate from Udacity to showcase their knowledge to future employers.
Accessible and fun introduction to generative AI with new Hour of Code Dance Party: AI Edition
Amazon is kicking off a new collaboration between Amazon Future Engineer and Code.org to launch Hour of Code Dance Party: AI Edition . During this hour-long introduction to coding and AI, students will create their own virtual music video set to hit songs from artists including Miley Cyrus, Harry Styles, and more.
Students will code their virtual dancer’s choreography and use emojis as AI prompts to generate animated backgrounds. The activity will give participants an introduction to generative AI, including learning about large language models and how they are used to power the predictive analytics responsible for creating new images, text, and more.
Hour of Code will take place globally during Computer Science Education Week, December 4–10, engaging students and teachers in kindergarten through 12th grade. Additionally, AWS is providing up to $8 million in AWS Cloud computing credits to Code.org, which runs on AWS, to further support Hour of Code.
Cloud skills training investment
Amazon’s new AI Ready commitment is in addition to AWS’s commitment to invest hundreds of millions of dollars to provide free cloud computing skills training to 29 million people by 2025, which has already trained more than 21 million people.
Sign up for the weekly Amazon newsletter
5 things you need to know about re:Invent, AWS’s biggest cloud event of the year
AWS announces 6 new projects to help address water scarcity challenges
How AWS is using AI to bring Formula 1 fans closer to the race
How AWS Activate has helped more than 280,000 startups bring their ideas to life
What you need to know about the AWS AI chips powering Amazon's partnership with Anthropic
The founder of an AWS-powered $10 billion startup offers 7 tips on how to navigate a business through tough economic times
5 ways AWS data centers benefit local communities
3 ways AWS is helping to make the internet more secure
Introducing AWS Cloud Institute, a virtual program that trains you to become a cloud developer in as little as one year
- Education News
BPSC School Teacher Recruitment 2023 for Phase 2 begins at bpsc.bih.nic.in, apply for over 69,000 vacancies
- Sarkari Naukri
IIMU Recruitment 2023: Apply Online For Various Non-Teaching Posts, Check Eligibility
IIMU Recruitment 2023: Indian Institute of Management (IIM Udaipur) has invited online applications for various Non-Teaching posts on its official website. Check the notification pdf.
IIMU Recruitment 2023 Notification: Indian Institute of Management (IIM Udaipur) has invited online applications for various Non-Teaching posts in Employment News November 11-17, 2023. Under the recruitment drive, the Institute is set to recruit various Non-Teaching posts including Executive, Junior Engineer, Junior Assistant, Office Assistant and others. Candidates having requisite educational qualification including Graduate/12th and others as mentioned in the notification can apply for these posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts on or before November 30, 2023.
IIMU Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Closing date of application: November 30, 2023
IIMU Jobs 2023: Vacancy Details
Executive: General Administration– 2 Executive-1 Junior Engineer (Electrical)– 1 Junior Assistant (Gr-I): 2 Office Assistant: -1
Educational Qualification For IIMU 2023
Executive-General Administration : Degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade and at least 5 years of post-qualification experience in a reputed organization or master’s degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade and 3 years of post-qualification experience in a reputed organization. Executive- Degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Application with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade and at least 5 years of post-qualification experience in a reputed organization or master’s degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Application with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade and 3 years of post-qualification experience in a reputed organization. Work experience with D365 Finance and Operations ERP would be an added advantage. Junior Engineer (Electrical )–B.E./ B. Tech with minimum 55% in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with three years post qualification relevant experience or diploma with minimum 55% in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with five years of post qualification relevant experience. Candidates should have significant experience in any one or more of the areas as mentioned in the notification. Junior Assistant (Gr-I): Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 55% marks with knowledge of computer typing and knowledge of Computer applications with Two (02) year of relevant post qualification experience in reputed organisation. Office Assistant : Degree with minimum 55% marks with knowledge of computer typing and knowledge of computer applications with minimum one (01) year of relevant experience in reputed organization. You are advised to check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
IIMU Recruitment 2023: Pay Scale
- Executive: General Administration– Level -6 (Initial Basic Pay Rs. 35,400/-)
- Executive-Level -6 (Initial Basic Pay Rs. 35,400/-)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)– Level -6 (Initial Basic Pay Rs. 35,400/-)
- Junior Assistant (Gr-I): Level -2 (Initial Basic Pay Rs. 19,900/-)
- Office Assistant: (Initial Basic Pay Rs. 18,000/-)
IIMU Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
IIMU Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
You can apply for these posts in prescribed format available on the official website on or before November 30, 2023. You are advised to visit the official website and follow the guidelines for submission of application for the above posts.
What are the Important Dates for IIMU Recruitment 2023?
What are the jobs in iimu recruitment 2023, related categories.
- Sarkari Naukri Alerts
- Employment News Paper This Week
- Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 139th TGC at joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2023 Released on csbc.bih.nic.in; Check Steps to Download
- BPSSC Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2023 Out: Direct Link to Download Hall Ticket on bpsc.bih.nic.in
- HTET Admit Card 2023
- SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2023
- SSB Odisha Admit Card 2023
- EMRS Exam City 2023
- SSC GD Constable Notification 2023
Latest Education News
- Indian men's hockey team clinches bronze at Tokyo Olympics 2020, end 41-year-old medal drought just now
- भारत की उपग्रह प्रणाली : इन्सैट, आईआरएस एवं प्रायोगिक उपग्रह just now
- CBSE 10 Date Sheet 2024: When and Where to Download; Check CBSE Date Sheet 2024 Updates Here 17 mins ago
- Only a Genius Can Find The Hidden Puppy in This Optical Illusion in 15 Seconds. Can You? 18 mins ago
- Understanding the Delhi Nursery Admission Process: Tips for Parents 20 mins ago
- Wrestler Ravi Kumar Dahiya wins Olympic silver, goes down in hard-fought final 22 mins ago
- How is the President of India Elected? All About Indian Presidential Elections 24 mins ago
- Asian Wrestling Championships 2021: India clinches 14 medals including 5 Gold, 3 silver, 6 bronze 25 mins ago
- Bihar Election Result 2020: NDA wins majority and set to form government, RJD emerges as single-largest party 26 mins ago
- Atal Tunnel - Word's Longest Highway Tunnel: Strategic Importance, Significance and Features 27 mins ago
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment Notification 2023-2024: Check Application Form Date, Vacancies, Exam Dates, Salary 28 mins ago
- Taurine's Health Benefits: Insights from Columbia Study - Mr Rajesh Upadhyay, Editor-in-Chief, JNM, speaks to Dr. Vijay Yadav 29 mins ago
- Where is the iPhone in this Mind-Bending Optical Illusion? 35 mins ago
- Optical Illusion: Spot one out of three different images which tell about your dream job? 37 mins ago
- Women's World Cup Final 2022: Australia beat England by 71 runs to become World Champions, Alyssa Healy highest scorer in World Cup final 39 mins ago
- SBI PO Result 2023 Declared on sbi.co.in: Download Mains Admit Card Here 39 mins ago
- Optical Illusion Test: Only a Genius Can Find The Hidden Watchman in 9 seconds. Can you? 41 mins ago
- Navigating the Holiday Shopping Rush: Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day 41 mins ago
- भारत के किस शहर को कहा जाता है Scotland of India, जानें 42 mins ago
- Only highly attentive eyes can spot the mistake in the picture in 9 seconds! 27 mins ago
- UK Board 12th Result 2023 - Scrutiny Result Sep 8, 2023
- UK Board Result 2023 - Scrutiny Result Sep 8, 2023
- UK Board 10th Result 2023 - Scrutiny Result Sep 1, 2023
- NIOS Board 10th Result 2023 - Declared Jun 26, 2023
For more results, click here
- Be Cyberwise