A full set of PowerPoint decks is provided for download below. All decks are tightly aligned to the modules in this course. Since they are openly licensed, you are welcome to retain, reuse, revise, remix, and redistribute as desired.
These PowerPoint files are accessible. If you do revise them, make sure to follow these guidelines for creating accessible PowerPoints .
Use the following link to download all PowerPoint decks in a single .zip file (40 MB) , or download each individual deck below:
- Module 1: The Role of Human Resources
- Module 2: Human Resource Strategy and Planning
- Module 3: People Analytics and Human Capital Trends
- Module 4: Diversity in the Workplace
- Module 5: Workforce Planning
- Module 6: Recruitment and Selection
- Module 7: Onboarding, Training, and Developing Employees
- Module 8: Compensation and Benefits
- Module 9: Performance Management and Appraisal
- Module 10: Building Positive Employee Relations
- Module 11: Employee Termination
- Module 12: Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Module 13: Union–Management Relations
- Module 14: Safety, Health and Risk Management
- Module 15: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Module 16: Managing Global Human Resources
- Module 17: Managing Human Resources in Small and Entrepreneurial Businesses
Improve this page Learn More
- PowerPoints. Provided by : Lumen Learning. License : CC BY: Attribution
- Projector Screen. Authored by : Denis Shumaylov. Provided by : Noun Project. Located at : https://thenounproject.com/term/projector-screen/1211212/ . License : CC BY: Attribution
- About Deck Sherpa
- Why Deck Sherpa
- Sherpa wisdom
How To Design a Compelling Human Resource Management PPT
HR Presentation HRM PPT Presentation Agency
A Human Resource Management PPT is a key digital document that businesses use every day. It guides HR staff and managers on employee issues, helping everyone understand their roles better and handle employee matters the right way. In it, you'll find details on hiring, training, pay rules, and more. This comprehensive guide will show you what to include in an HR PPT and how to make it engaging, with great examples. Before you begin the design process, remember to consider using these important presentation design rules - the 5/5/5 Rule and the 10/20/30 Rule .
What is a Human Resource Management PPT?
A Human Resources Management PPT (PowerPoint Presentation), sometimes also called a HRM PPT or HR presentation, is like a digital slideshow used by companies. It helps explain the rules and policies about employees, such as hiring, training, pay, and benefits. Think of it as a guidebook that helps both managers and workers understand how things work in their company. The slides typically contain information in the form of pictures, infographics, charts, or bullet points to make the information easy to grasp.
Why is a Human Resource Management PPT important?
A Human Resource Management PPT is vital because it provides a clear overview of HR practices and policies. It serves as a guide for both new and existing employees, helping them understand their roles, rights, and benefits. Through visuals and concise information, these presentations make complex topics accessible and easy to grasp. Whether it's about onboarding, benefits, or company culture, a well-crafted PPT ensures everyone is on the same page.
A well-made Human Resource Management PPT can help everyone in a company understand their rights and responsibilities, making the workplace more organized and fair. It's a tool that brings clarity to complex topics. By offering a consistent message about the company's values and expectations, it also fosters a positive work environment and promotes trust between employees and management.
What Are The Functions of a Human Resource Management PPT?
A Human Resources Management PPT serves multiple functions in an organisation, aiding both HR professionals and other stakeholders. Here are some of its key functions:
You can use an HR presentation to teach employees, management, and sometimes even external stakeholders about HR policies, practices, and initiatives. It can cover a range of topics, from employee benefits to company culture.
Training and Development
HR PPTs are often used in training sessions to introduce new policies or to onboard new employees. They may also serve to update current staff on changes within the company.
A Human Resource Management PPT can be utilized to outline long-term HR objectives and strategies, helping to align HR practices with organisational goals.
A well-crafted HR presentation can be used for effective communication, summarizing key HR concepts in an easy-to-understand format for all members of an organisation.
A Human Resource Management PPT may display performance analytics, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and other data, helping to evaluate both individual and departmental performance.
Compliance and Regulations
HR presentations are often used to educate staff about legal requirements and company rules and regulations, including employee rights, obligations, and codes of conduct, thus ensuring organisational compliance.
A Human Resource Management PPT plays a big role in effective employee engagement. Here, you can incorporate plans for team-building activities, feedback platforms, and personal growth opportunities. All of these are beneficial to, and, for employees.
Conflict Resolution or Conflict Management
By outlining policies and strategies for conflict resolution or conflict management, your Human Resource Management PPT can serve as a handbook for managers and employees alike, giving them the right tools to resolve conflicts constructively.
Allocation of Resources
An HRM PPT can be used to effectively outline how resources, including human capital, will be allocated across various projects or departments.
Well-prepared HR PPTs can serve as an aid in decision-making processes, offering a visual representation of key data and insights that can be referred to during managerial discussions.
In essence, a Human Resource Management PPT is a multifunctional tool that facilitates education, communication, and strategic alignment within an organisation.
Common but Vital Human Resource Management PPT Topics
An engaging Human Resource Management PPT is about more than just recruitment and benefits; it dives into the heart of the company culture. This involves discussing important HR presentation topics like employee onboarding, employee benefits, legal compliance, diversity and inclusion, and workplace health and safety. Each of these topics forms a crucial part of your HR PPT, showcasing the values your company holds dear and how it fosters a positive, safe, and lawful workplace. Let's break down these important HR presentation topics further.
Employee Onboarding or Orientation
Employee onboarding or orientation is a welcome guide for when a new person joins. It covers the basics like company rules and who's who. It also has helpful information like good lunch spots nearby, the closest pharmacies and hospitals, etc. It's all about helping new employees settle in quickly and confidently.
The Employee Benefits presentation is like opening a treasure chest of perks that come with the job. Besides the basics like salary, you go into detail about other compensations. This could include health and dental insurance, retirement plans, and maybe even some extra goodies like free gym memberships or company discounts if the company offers these. It’s simply a picture of how the company rewards and looks after its employees.
Legal compliance might seem dry but is a must-have in HR presentation topics. Your Human Resource Management PPT should thoroughly outline the laws and regulations that the company must follow. It lists the laws the company follows, from labor rules to industry standards. It's about making sure everything's above board and that both the company and its people are protected.
Workplace Health and Safety
Workplace health and safety is another vital segment among HR presentation topics. In your Human Resource Management PPT, this section talks about how the company keeps its employees safe. It dives into guidelines, training, and safety practices. It assures people that their health and well-being are top priorities.
Diversity and Inclusion
In a Human Resource Management PPT, the topic of diversity and inclusion is crucial. Here, the spotlight is on valuing everyone, no matter their background or beliefs. It's about celebrating what makes each person unique and ensuring the workplace is welcoming for all. This might mention policies, training, and groups that champion diversity.
Conflict resolution is a common HR presentation topic, and including it in a Human Resources Management PPT is mandatory. Everyone doesn't always agree, and that's okay. This section covers how the company handles disagreements and promotes healthy communication. It emphasizes solving problems in a positive way and keeping trust intact.
10 Key Design Principles To Follow For A Great Human Resource Management PPT
When creating a Human Resource Management PPT, there are several design principles you can follow to make it more compelling:
An effective presentation is easy to digest. Overloading slides with text or complex terms can distract and confuse. Instead, aim for simplicity. Use straightforward language and limit your content on each slide. This approach lets your audience zero in on essential points, making your presentation more effective and memorable.
2. Visual Appeal
A picture is worth a thousand words. Spice up your presentation with relevant visuals like images, charts, or graphs. These visuals break monotony, clarify complex ideas, and enhance engagement. And remember colour matters! Choose hues that align with and accentuate your content, ensuring visual harmony from start to finish.
3. Logical Organisation
Every great story has a beginning, middle, and end. Similarly, your presentation should have a defined structure. Start with an introduction that sets the stage, dive deep into your subject in the main body, and wrap up with a solid conclusion. Using clear headings and subpoints can also make your content more navigable, ensuring the audience remains oriented and engaged.
Consistent design echoes professionalism. By using a uniform font, colour palette, and layout, you craft a seamless visual experience. This unified look eliminates distractions, allowing your audience to focus purely on the content.
It's vital that everyone, from the front row to the last, can read your slides. Use fonts that are easily readable and size your text appropriately. If people struggle to see, they'll quickly lose interest.
A well-paced presentation captivates. Arrange your slides so there's a natural progression from one point to the next, creating a cohesive narrative. A smooth flow not only aids understanding but also keeps attention levels high throughout.
Some points deserve extra attention. Whether using bold fonts, colour variations, or unique designs, spotlighting essential content ensures it sticks in your audience's mind, emphasizing what truly matters.
A two-way conversation is always more compelling than a monologue. By weaving in interactive segments—be it quizzes, Q&A rounds, or discussion prompts—you invite audience participation. This active involvement makes your presentation lively, memorable, and impactful.
Inclusivity is key. Ensure every member, regardless of their abilities, can access your presentation. Incorporate alt texts for visuals and provide transcripts or captions for any audio or video. Such efforts ensure nobody feels left out and can fully engage with your content.
Every piece of information in your presentation should serve a purpose. If a slide doesn't add value or enrich understanding, consider removing it. By focusing on relevancy, you respect your audience's time and make sure they leave with meaningful insights.
Remember, these are general design principles, and you can adapt them based on your specific audience and content. By following these guidelines, you can create a compelling HR PPT that effectively communicates your message.
Using Professional Presentation Design Services
When creating a Human Resource Management PPT, quality matters. The visual appeal, flow, and information quality will all contribute to how your audience perceives your presentation. While the above steps can guide you in creating an effective presentation, there are professionals who specialize in this field and can take your HR PPT to the next level.
Deck Sherpa: The Best Agency for Presentation Design Services
Deck Sherpa is a presentation design services agency with years of experience in designing human resources presentations for companies across various industries in India. We offer customization to fit your unique needs, ensuring consistency with your brand’s image and message. With extensive experience in the field, we understand what works in an HR PPT and can enhance your presentation’s effectiveness. Deck Sherpa takes the burden of creating a professional-looking Human Resources Management PPT, among other kinds of presentations, off your shoulders, allowing you to focus on other essential tasks. We ensure that every slide in your HR PPT is polished and professional, and conveys your message clearly.
If you’re ready to take your Human Resources Management PPT to the next level, contact Deck Sherpa today and let our expertise make your next HR presentation extraordinary.
Reach out via email - [email protected] or call us at 1800 121 5955 (India) to speak to one of our project managers. Whether you're in Goa or anywhere in India, we’re here to guide you to success.
Revamp your hr strategy: human resources management ppt.
Blog – Creative Presentations Ideas
infoDiagram visual slide examples, PowerPoint diagrams & icons , PPT tricks & guides
7 Recommended PowerPoint Templates for HR Presentations
Last Updated on August 30, 2022 by
Working in the human resources department of middle or bigger companies involves effectively communicating various HR processes, and analysing & presenting organizational structures. Explaining these rather complex HR concepts can be a lot easier when you use clear visuals.
For you, we’ve handpicked some recommendations of PowerPoint slide deck examples that can be a source of graphical inspiration for you.
You can get any example presented here as editable PPT files. Click on the slide pictures to see and download the source illustration. Check the full collection of Human Resources PowerPoint templates here .
Let’s explore our selection of presentations covering the major HR management presentation topics:
- HR Metrics Dashboards with PowerPoint Data Charts
- Recruitment, Selection, and Hiring Processes
- HR Talent Management Concepts
- Employer Branding Essentials
Payroll, Compensation, and HR Administration
- Company Organizational Structure Charts
- Company Roles and Department Structure
Dashboard Template with HR Metrics PowerPoint Charts
Do you need to report HR-related KPI metrics in a clear presentation? Show it in the form of a dashboard presentation.
An HR dashboard is a presentation type that visually displays major key performance indicators on one or more slides. Check this HR Metrics Dashboard Data Charts PowerPoint template with places for displaying the KPI measures. For example: employee profiles, remuneration structure, skills, or satisfaction. There you can find slides for reporting employee performance and retention, as well as HR project status and progress.
Where you can use those HR dashboards:
- Presenting your employee skills matrix evaluating key competencies
- Illustrate your recruitment & onboarding metrics
- Visualize your remuneration changes year-over-year
- Create your employee retention dashboard
Recruitment, Selection, and Hiring Processes PowerPoint HR Diagrams
If you want to present recruitment steps or the onboarding processes in a visually attractive format, then have a look at this set of Recruitment, Selection, and Hiring HR diagrams .
Using creative visuals for illustrating the steps to fill the job post helps you to communicate those processes to your peers.
You can use these HR presentation graphics to:
- Illustrate the overall process of hiring employees
- Show the candidate selection roadmap
- Visually compare hiring journeys with or without pre-onboarding
HR Diagrams for Presenting Talent Management Concepts
This is another HR area that can benefit from using a visual method of communication. If you need to present talent management processes, check this pre-designed HR Talent Management slide deck .
It includes layouts for presenting talent management definition, performance process cycle, and goal management from an organization and individual perspective, and more.
You can use it as a library of eye-catching diagram templates to explain HR concepts within your organization. Also, check our icon ideas to illustrate talent management , even 1 symbol can make a difference to your slide.
Employer Branding Essentials Presentation
If you are working with employer branding frameworks and roadmaps, explore this Employer Branding HR Process Diagrams PowerPoint template . It includes a dozen diagram slides to illustrate the process of employee life-cycle or employee value proposition.
A well-designed employer branding roadmap helps to implement relevant activities for improving the employer’s image.
Examples of using Employer branding graphics:
- Presenting employer branding framework areas
- Showing employer branding stages
- Visualizing employer EVP offerings (employee value propositions)
Need to present a compensation and benefits scheme inside your organization?
Here’s a Payroll, Compensation, and HR Admininistration PowerPoint library of slide graphics covering these topics.
There you can find editable diagrams illustrating benefits management, or salary determination and payroll processes.
These HR diagrams can be used in a broad spectrum of contexts:
- Presenting the scope of HR administration management
- Showing and analyzing your company’s compensation and benefits scheme
- Describing your salary determination process
- Visualizing stages of the payroll process
Template for Company Organizational Structure Charts
Do you need to quickly create a creative organization map in PowerPoint?
This Company Organizational Structure Charts slide deck includes company structure organograms as well as matrix management structures for several projects spanning multiple departments.
There are 16 pre-designed org charts editable in PowerPoint, for example:
- Hierarchical organization charts with pictures of the CEO and department managers
- Diagrams for flat organization structures, tree parallelograms, vertical and horizontal flow org charts
- Hand-drawn matrix organizational charts for creative scribbled org chart
- Vector icons for various roles, project teams, and company departments
Creating your own organizational chart in PowerPoint allows you to get a unique-looking org chart and make flexible changes to reflect organizational fluctuations. Replacing, adding, or removing a position or department is a matter of fast shape modification.
How you can use this template:
- Clearly present the organization management flows, company size, and personnel structure.
- Introduce people managing a company in a personal way, adding a person’s photograph or role icon only.
Company Roles and Departments PowerPoint Icons Collection
Need to illustrate various senior management roles or specific departments? Have a look at this presentation with Company Roles and Department Structure PPT icons .
There you will find 32 outlined symbols of company positions such as CEO, CFO, COO, CMO, HR head, or Chief Sales Officer. There are also icons representing corporate product-related departments, sales-related issues, back-office, and various product development steps.
You can reuse the icons and organizational chart templates for presenting your company hierarchy, from the board through to the CEO and directors to specific department heads.
Feel free to explore these and reuse visualization ideas if they fit your work.
With help of those PowerPoint templates full of HR diagrams and role icons, you can enrich your existing slides or create a professional presentation from scratch.
Thanks to the PowerPoint format you can edit all content – change descriptions, expand diagrams, replace icons as you need etc.
Having such templates allows you to create your own do-it-yourself toolbox that can speed up your presentation preparation. You can also import those slides to Google Slides or Keynote presentation software if that is a presentation tool you use.
Resource: HR Diagrams and Template s for PowerPoint
Explore the complete set of presentation graphics about human resources and personnel development topics. If you find it useful you can download all the source illustrations for commercial use and free modifications. All these resources are available in the infoDiagram collection of presentation graphics:
HR Management Diagrams & Icons Decks Collection
Further inspiration for HR presentations
Explore more blog posts to find the right infographics and visuals for presenting your ideas:
- How to Present Employee Engagement Factors
- Use Attention-Grabbing Graphics for Your Next Remote Work Presentation and Visual Metaphors to Illustrate Work From Home Concepts
- 7 Design Ideas for Group Development Chart Slide
- Use Symbols to Show 6 HR Management Areas
- Illustrate Needs and Values with icons
To try out how these PPT diagrams work, get a free sample of PowerPoint diagrams and icons that you can use to play with this kind of presentation graphic.
Utilizing Independent Contractors and Other Gig Workers Training
This sample presentation is intended for delivery to individuals who hire and manage workers. It is designed to be presented by an individual who has knowledge of the law and best practices regarding independent contractor/gig worker classification.
Recognizing Hidden Bias
This sample presentation is intended for delivery to supervisors and other individuals who manage employees. It is designed to be presented by an individual who has knowledge of the concepts and best practices regarding unconscious bias in the workplace.
Documenting Employment Actions
This sample presentation is intended for presentation to supervisors and other individuals who manage employees. It is designed to be presented by an individual who is knowledgeable in both proper documentation and the employer's policy and practices.
Conducting Performance Appraisals Training
This sample presentation is designed to be presented by an individual who has knowledge of the employer's performance management and appraisal programs.
Confronting Workplace Bullying
This sample presentation provides training on what workplace bullying is and how to prevent it.
Recommended by SHRM
HR Daily Newsletter
New, trends and analysis, as well as breaking news alerts, to help HR professionals do their jobs better each business day.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
HR Presentation Templates For PowerPoint & Google Slides
Human Resource templates help HR professionals and managers effectively communicate with their teams and create a visually appealing HR presentation on various topics. These templates feature creative designs, powerpoint graphics , and layouts tailored to HR-related content, such as employee engagement, training, recruitment, performance management, etc. By using these hr powerpoint templates, HR professionals can save time and effort while they create a presentation from scratch and instead focus on delivering their message clearly and engagingly. These templates are usable in various HR settings, such as in-house training sessions, board meetings, HR-related events, and other business presentation topics . They are customizable to fit specific company branding or style guidelines. Hr PowerPoint templates are helpful for those who may need to gain design skills but still want to create professional-looking presentations. Human Resource templates are an excellent resource for HR professionals looking to streamline their presentation creation process and enhance their communication with team members.
- Price <= $5.99
- Price > $5.99
Business Proposal Summary PowerPoint Template
Login to use this feature
Add-to-favs lets you build a list for inspiration and future use.
Log in now to start adding your favs.
If you don't have one. A free account also gives you access to our free templates library
Animated Resume PowerPoint Template
Circular Organization Structure PowerPoint Template
Company Timeline PowerPoint Template
Vision Roadmap PowerPoint Template
Leadership Development Roadmap PowerPoint Template
Change Management Plan PowerPoint Template
Stakeholder Engagement Strategy Deck PowerPoint Template
Puzzle Diagram 5 PowerPoint Template
Career Growth PowerPoint Template
Team 8 PowerPoint Template
Timeline Isometric PowerPoint Template
What are human resource templates.
Human resources ppt templates are a collection of pre-designed 100% editable PowerPoint slides created explicitly for HR professionals to help them effectively communicate their HR strategy, ideas, and initiatives. These templates usually include various HR-related themes such as recruitment, training and development, employee engagement, performance management, etc. They come with professionally designed graphics, presentation icons , and images that easily match an organization’s branding or personal preferences. Free HR templates are perfect for creating impressive and visually appealing presentations that can help HR professionals convey essential information to their audience engagingly and clearly.
What Are The Various HR Topics For Presentation?
Several HR Topics For Presentation are usable for creating attractive business presentations . Some of the most common ones include:
- Recruitment and Selection: This topic covers organizations’ methods and strategies to attract, identify, and select the most qualified candidates for a job.
- Onboarding and Orientation: This topic covers integrating new employees into the organization and familiarizing them with its culture, policies, and procedures.
- Employee Engagement: This topic covers the strategies and techniques used to motivate and engage employees, improve their job satisfaction, and foster a positive work environment.
- Performance Management: This topic covers setting goals, monitoring performance, providing feedback, and improving performance to achieve organizational objectives.
- Employee Training and Development: This topic covers the methods and strategies used to enhance employee skills and knowledge to meet the organization’s changing needs.
- Compensation and Benefits: This topic covers how organizations attract, retain, and reward employees through various forms of compensation and benefits.
- Diversity and Inclusion: This topic includes strategic initiative templates used to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, including the recruitment of diverse talent, creating an inclusive culture, and managing diversity-related issues.
Related Presentation Templates
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Got any suggestions?
We want to hear from you! Send us a message and help improve Slidesgo
Celebrate Slidesgo’s big 5! Five years of great presentations, faster
Business Major for College: Human Resources Management
Business major for college: human resources management presentation, premium google slides theme and powerpoint template.
In most companies, there's a human resources department in charge of, as the name says, managing the people who work for that company so that the general performance is optimized. They're also responsible for recruiting new workers! It's best if you major in business in college. You did? Then encourage others to try this degree! Just download our template, characterized by its minimalist nature, its use of two colors (blue and yellow) and its black-and-white photos!
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 36 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics such as graphs, maps, tables, timelines and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the resources used
What are the benefits of having a Premium account?
What Premium plans do you have?
What can I do to have unlimited downloads?
Don’t want to attribute Slidesgo?
Gain access to over 20900 templates & presentations with premium from 1.67€/month.
Are you already Premium? Log in
Related posts on our blog
How to Add, Duplicate, Move, Delete or Hide Slides in Google Slides
How to Change Layouts in PowerPoint
How to Change the Slide Size in Google Slides
Unlock this template and gain unlimited access
Human resource management - PowerPoint PPT Presentation
Human resource management
Human resource management -unit i – powerpoint ppt presentation.
- Human resources is the set of individuals who make up the workforce of an organization, business sector or an economy.
- Other terms sometimes used include "manpower", "talent", "labor" or simply "people".
- The process of acquiring, training, appraising, and compensating employees, and of attending to their labor relations, health and safety, and fairness concerns.
- A management function that helps managers recruit, select, train and develop members for an organization.
- HRM may be defined as a set of policies, practices and programmes designed to maximize both personal and organizational goals.
- "I believe the real difference between success and failure in a corporation can be very often traced to the question of how well the organization brings out the great energies and talents of its people."
- Thomas J. Watson, Jr.
- And I'd say one of the great lessons I've learned over the past couple of decades, from a management perspective, is that really when you come down to it, it really is all about people and all about leadership. Steve Case
- Integral part of process of management.
- Comprehensive Function
- Pervasive Function
- People Oriented
- Based on human relations
- Continuous process
- Science as well as art
- Recent origin
- Basic to all functional areas.
- Policy A plan of action.. A statement of action committing management to a general course of action.
- Principle fundamental truth established by research, investigation and analysis.guide the managers in formulating policies, programs and procedures.
- Procedures a method for carrying out a policy.
- Importance for organization
- Importance for employees
- Importance for society.
- An enterprise cannot work in isolation.
- Has to adjust its working to suit the environment.
- Subsystems Departments that are created in an organization to carry out its business effectively.
- Each subsystem has a number of further subsystems.
- Production System
- Finance System
- Marketing System
- Research and development System
- Transforms inputs to outputs.
- HR system interacts closely with all other subsystems.
- Quality of people in all subsystems depends upon policies of HRM System
- Size Matters!!!!
- In case of a small unit
- Proactive not Reactive
- Factors affecting HRM Environment
- External Environment
- Internal Environment
- Economic Factors
- Political Legal Factors
- Social and Cultural Factors
- Technological Factors
- What??? ? When??? ? Where????
- The process by which a management determines how an organization should move from its current manpower position to its desired manpower position.
- Right Number and Right Kind of people ?
- Right Places ? Right Time ? to do things which result in both the organization and individual receiving maximum benefit.
- Must be integrated with other business policies.
- Analysis of each plan into sub-plans and detailed programmes.
- Future organization structure.
- Changes in organization structure.
- Manpower inventory refers to assessment of present and potential qualifications of present employees.
- Avoid situation of over/under staffing.
- Analysis of current manpower supply. By Department ? By Function ? By Occupation ? By Qualification
- Helps to find out gaps
- Not only for new employees but also for the old ones.
- Tapping of talent required.
- The organization has no choice whether to provide training or not..but the only choice is to decide the method/ technique of training.
- Monitor and control.
- Involves allocation and utilization of HR over time
- Reveal deficiencies and helps to take corrective action on time
- Serves as a base for future manpower planning.
- Short Term HRP - to match the individuals with the job.
- Long Term HRP to fulfill future vacancies.
- Job analysis involves identification and precisely identifying the required tasks, the knowledge and skills necessary for performing them and the conditions under which they can be performed.
- Richard Henderson
- A systematic exploration of activities within a job. It is a basic technical procedure. One that is used to define the duties, responsibilities and accountabilities of a job.
- S P Robbins
- PAQ Position Analysis Questionnaire
- Worker oriented approach.
- Examines fundamental components of data, people and things.
- Identifies performance standards and training requirements.
- 4 dimensions
- Extent to which
- Specific instructions are necessary to perform the job
- Reasoning and judgement are required.
- Mathematical ability is required.
- Verbal and language facilities are required.
- The first and immediate product of job analysis is job description. This document is basically descriptive in nature and constitutes a record of existing and pertinent job facts.
- A statement of minimum acceptable human qualities necessary to perform a job properly.
- Also known as Standard of personnel for the selection.
- A systematic way of determining the value/worth of a job in relation to other jobs in an organization.
- Job Evaluation v/s Performance Appraisal
- All jobs are ranked in order of their importance from simplest to the hardest order, each job being harder than the previous one in the sequence.
- Preparation of Job Description.
- Selection of Raters
- Selection of key jobs
- Ranking of all jobs.
- A number of pre-determined grades or classifications are decided by the committee and each job is assigned to one of the grades.
- Grades like skilled, unskilled, clerical, administrative..etc..
- For each grade there is a different rate of wages.
- Preparation of grade descriptions
- Grading key jobs
- All job are put in relevant grades.
- Each job is rated according to series of factors like mental effort, physical effort, skill needed, responsibility, working conditions etc.
- Different factors are assigned different weights by importance.
- Pay will be assigned by comparing weights of factors
- Select key jobs
- Find factors for evaluation
- Rank selected jobs under each factor
- Assign value to each factor
- Determine wage rates for each job
- All other jobs are compared with the list of key jobs.
- Most frequently used.
- Select key jobs and identify factors common to all the identical jobs.
- Divide each major factor into number of sub factors. Assign point values to degrees after fixing relative value for each key factor.
- Find maximum number of points assigned to each job. This would help in finding out relative worth of job.
- once the worth of job is expressed in terms of points, the points are converted into money values keeping in mind the daily/hourly wage rates.
PowerShow.com is a leading presentation sharing website. It has millions of presentations already uploaded and available with 1,000s more being uploaded by its users every day. Whatever your area of interest, here you’ll be able to find and view presentations you’ll love and possibly download. And, best of all, it is completely free and easy to use.
You might even have a presentation you’d like to share with others. If so, just upload it to PowerShow.com. We’ll convert it to an HTML5 slideshow that includes all the media types you’ve already added: audio, video, music, pictures, animations and transition effects. Then you can share it with your target audience as well as PowerShow.com’s millions of monthly visitors. And, again, it’s all free.
About the Developers
PowerShow.com is brought to you by CrystalGraphics , the award-winning developer and market-leading publisher of rich-media enhancement products for presentations. Our product offerings include millions of PowerPoint templates, diagrams, animated 3D characters and more.
Human Resource Management System
Nov 20, 2023
0 likes | 12 Views
Human Resource Management System (HRMS) is a powerful software that streamlines HR processes, including employee data management, payroll, benefits administration, time and attendance tracking, performance management, and more. Discover how an HRMS can save time, increase efficiency, and improve overall HR operations for your organization.
Streamlining HR Processes with HRMS HRMS simplifies and automates HR tasks, freeing up time and resources for more strategic initiatives.
Overview of HRMS HRMS is a comprehensive system designed to streamline HR processes and improve employee management. WithHRMS, businesses can automate and manage their HR tasks from a single platform, saving time and reducing errors. From recruitment and onboarding to payroll and benefits, HRMS provides a range of tools to help businesses manage their employees more efficiently.
Recruitment and Onboarding HRMS offers a comprehensive solution for managing the recruitment and onboarding process, from posting job openings to onboarding new employees. Job Posting and Applicant Tracking Human Resource Management Systemallows HR teams to easily post job openings to multiple job boards and social media platforms, and track applications in one centralized location. This helps to streamline the recruitment process and ensure that all applicants are properly tracked and evaluated. Candidate Screening and Selection HRMS provides powerful tools for screening and selecting candidates, including customizable screening questions, automated resume parsing, and candidate scoring based on qualifications and experience. This helps HR teams to quickly identify the most qualified candidates and move them through the selection process efficiently. Onboarding and New Hire Management HRMS streamlines the onboarding process by providing new hires with a personalized onboarding portal, which includes all necessary paperwork, training materials, and company information. HR teams can easily track the progress of new hires and ensure that they are properly onboarded and integrated into the company culture.
Employee Management Centralized Employee Database HRMS provides a centralized employee database that allows HR professionals to easily access and manage employee information from one location. This includes personal information, job history, performance evaluations, and more. With this information readily available, HR professionals can make informed decisions about employee management. Employee Performance Tracking HRMS provides tools for tracking employee performance, including goal setting, performance evaluations, and feedback. This allows HR professionals to identify areas where employees may need additional training or support, and to recognize top performers. By tracking employee performance, HR professionals can make data-driven decisions about promotions, salary increases, and other employee management issues.
Payroll and Benefits Customizable Benefits Packages Human Resource Management System allows for customizable benefits packages based on employee needs and preferences, making it easier to attract and retain top talent. Automated Payroll Processing HRMS streamlines payroll processing with automated calculations and direct deposit capabilities, saving time and reducing errors.
- More by User
Human Resource Management System Project
Human Resource Management System Project. Presentation by: Shankar.H.S Project Officer, HRMS Centre for e-Governance Phone: 080-22032547 Mobile:9844478794 E-mail: [email protected]. Agenda. Introduction Objectives Achievements Technical Details Salient Features Challenges
4.9k views • 27 slides
HRMS. Human Resource Management System. The New DEFINE. Agenda. Background Major Changes Implementation Schedule Phase II Details Training Opportunities. Background. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) strategy ** Major study conducted in 2006. . Background ( con’t ). OR.
653 views • 29 slides
CSSInfoTech: HRMS-Human Resource Management System
Project planning is an integral part of successful project implementation. It is viewed as the foundation on which stable products are built and valued for helping companies expect the unexpected while planning for the future. CSSInfotech provides clients with comprehensive project risk and security analysis that includes specific recommendations designed to reduce the chance of unexpected roadblocks. Assessments are performed by experts with extensive training and consulting experience specific to the vertical industry and software engineering process.
165 views • 3 slides
Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS)
Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS). Presentation (Part 2) By K. Soondron ( Mrs ) Assistant Manager, Human Resources Ministry of Civil Service & Administrative Reforms 13 March 2014. Outline of Presentation. What is HRMIS? Why HRMIS?
630 views • 14 slides
Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS )
Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS ). Presentation ( 1 st Part ) by K. Samlall Deputy Permanent Secretary Ministry of Civil Service & Administrative Reforms. 13 March 2014. Agenda. Strategic duties of officers of the HR Cadre Questions to be asked ?
525 views • 12 slides
asyHR (Human Resource Management System
asyHR (Human Resource Management System. easyHR - Overview.
317 views • 20 slides
Human Resource Management System. Elizabeth Kim. What are the functions of HR? . The HR function consists of tracking existing employee data which includes personal histories, skills, capabilities, recruiting, accomplishments and salary.
471 views • 16 slides
Human Resource Audit – Performance Management System
State Employees’ Credit Union. Human Resource Audit – Performance Management System. Laura Beatty Meredith Frisbie Shelby Westbrook Zach Smith North Carolina State University – MIE436. Presentation Overview. Orientation to SECU What is Performance Management (PM)? PM conducted at SECU
360 views • 19 slides
State Employees Credit Union. Human Resource Audit – Performance Management System. Laura Beatty Meredith Frisbie Shelby Westbrook Zach Smith North Carolina State University – MIE436. Presentation Overview. Orientation to SECU What is Performance Management (PM)? PM conducted at SECU
308 views • 19 slides
eHR (Human Resource Management System
eHR (Human Resource Management System. eHR - Overview.
325 views • 20 slides
HRMS. Human Resource Management System. The New DEFINE. Agenda. Background Major Changes Implementation Schedule Phase II Details Training Opportunities. Background. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) strategy ** Major study conducted in 2006. Background ( con’t ). OR.
538 views • 29 slides
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT. MIHE Mashal Institute of Higher Education. Socialization, Training and Development. Chapter # 05. Introduction to socialization.
836 views • 14 slides
Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
355 views • 7 slides
Human Resource Management System Project. CASE STUDY. Agenda. Introduction Objectives Achievements Technical Details Salient Features Challenges Benefits and Beneficiaries Future Plans. HRMS.
521 views • 27 slides
Thomas International Human Resource Management System
Thomas International Human Resource Management System.
99 views • 1 slides
Main objective of Ricoh's Human Resource Management System (HRMS) is to empower individuals, teams as well as organization with higher efficiency. For more details check out: www.ricohdocs.com
379 views • 12 slides
FactsSHARP Payroll software giving employers and payroll service providers a powerful productivity tool – boosting payroll solutions.
176 views • 4 slides
A perfect combination of systems & processes that connect human resource management & Information Tech. through Human Resource Management System.
480 views • 6 slides
HR Management System helps in streamlining processes and eliminates the need for exhaustive manual work that can cause a slowdown in systems. Sign up today or call at 91 62800 27725.
124 views • 8 slides
HRMS-Human Resource Management System
HRMS (Human Resource Management System) or HRIS (Human Resource Information System) are forms of HR software that entail multiple tools and processes for managing an organizationu2019s employees and database.
82 views • 5 slides
Human Resource Management Information System
(16th March 2013). Human Resource Management Information System. National Rural Health Mission, Assam Department of Health & Family Welfare Govt. of Assam. Situation before HRMIS. Data collected Manually, in excel format, etc. There was no concrete database to support HR system
628 views • 56 slides
Human Resource Management System in Bangalore.
Indglobal provides the human resource management system in Bangalore with great know-how and at cost-effective rates. HRMS is a Human Resource Management System that empowers teams with Human Resource solutions in an agency. Your people are the priorities and the most treasured resources in your organization; dealing with them with wise technology is the quality idea. Automating strategies from u2018pre-hire to retireu2019 enables error-unfastened responsibilities execution. HRMS is pretty useful for the standardization of HR strategies throughout the enterprise, automation of Human resource and talent management approaches, attracting/maintaining top talent, improving payroll efficiency, development in gain plan offerings, and retaining key talents. This way, if we create a rather engaged workforce, we get a better business outcome. We can design and build custom products for your corporation primarily based on the size, goals, and industry. Managing employees is more snug in a company with the adoption of HRMS software in India. It makes to be had for all the essential tools that require stable building, managing, and motivating the workforce. The Human Resource Information System in Bangalore is likewise top-rated, which is part of the HRMS, and each has a very mild difference. HRIS Software in India is regularly used for quantitative tracking of employees, whereas HRMS is worried about tracking qualitative employee information consisting of employee delight and performance. See More: https://www.indglobaldigital.com/hrms-software-development-in-bangalore-india/ Address: Indglobal Digital Private Limited 2nd Floor, No-1, UMA Admiralty, Above HDFC Bank, Bannerghatta Main Road, Mayan' Nagar, BTM Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029 91-974-111-7750 Business Email ID: [email protected]
114 views • 10 slides