Private • 9-12 • Louisville, KY
Presentation Academy is a private school located in Louisville, KY. The student population of Presentation Academy is 210. The school’s minority student enrollment is 32.4% and the student-teacher ratio is 11:1.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Financial Aid Available
* Tuition and fees may vary depending on grade, boarding status (if applicable), and may have changed for the current school year. U.S. News and World Report began collecting tuition data in June of 2021 via the school's website.
Most private schools have application deadlines at the beginning of the calendar year. The application process changes from school to school, so contact the admissions office if you have any questions.
Considering Presentation Academy?
Location & Contact
861 S 4th St, Louisville, KY 40203
AP® Courses Offered
Departments and Programs
College enrollment is unavailable for Presentation Academy School .
Students & Teachers
Average Grade Size
Enrollment by Grade Level
Black or African American
Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, American Indian or Alaska Native and Two or more races are not included in this breakdown due to an enrollment of 0%.
Faculty & Staff
Faculty with Advanced Degrees
Sports & Athletics
Data is not available for sports and athletics programs at Presentation Academy school .
Reviews & Ratings
See reviews and ratings of this school from students, alumni, staff and others. These reviews are not written by U.S. News.
This school does not have enough reviews yet. Click here to submit your review.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE. 1351 DAYS LEFT TO APPLY
- Why Choose Catholic Schools
- Find A School
- Catholic Identity
- Preschool and Elementary School Enrollment
- High School Enrollment
- Elementary School FAQs
- High School FAQs
- Before and After School Programs
- Clubs and Academic Competitions
- Health and Safety
- Learning Differences
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Leadership and Organization
- History of Louisville Catholic Schools
- How to Apply
- Catholic Education Foundation
- High School Tuition Assistance
- Elementary Schools
- High Schools
- K-12 Schools
- Contact Schools
Presentation academy in louisville, ky.
In the spirit of Catherine Spalding and the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth, Presentation Academy strives to create a diverse community that promotes academic excellence and challenges young women to develop their greatest potential as leaders in a global society.
861 South Fourth Street Louisville, KY 40203-2115
Connect with us
404 Not found
- Review Your ...
- K-12 School
- Graduate School
- Town or Neighborhood
- Private, Catholic, All-Girls
- LOUISVILLE, KY
- grade A Overall Grade
- Rating 4.19 out of 5 85 reviews
Academics at Presentation Academy
Academics overview, sat and act test scores.
- 200-Point SAT & 4-Point ACT Score Improvement Guarantees
- Save $200 When You Enroll Online
Colleges Students Are Considering
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus University of Louisville 120 Students
- grade A minus University of Kentucky 74 Students
- grade B Bellarmine University 73 Students
- grade B minus Western Kentucky University 57 Students
- grade B minus Eastern Kentucky University 52 Students
- grade B Transylvania University 36 Students
- grade B Spalding University 27 Students
- grade A minus University of Cincinnati 23 Students
- grade B Murray State University 22 Students
- grade B Centre College 21 Students
What Students Want to Study
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following majors.
- Psychology 35 Students
- Nursing 29 Students
- Biology 21 Students
- Business 16 Students
- Graphic Design 14 Students
- Education 12 Students
- Political Science and Government 12 Students
- Pre-Medicine Studies 12 Students
- Communications 9 Students
- Pre-Law Studies 9 Students
What Students Say
- This school is nationally recognized. 16%
- This school is the best in the area. 58%
- Probably like most other schools. 26%
- Very seriously. Students are there to learn with an eye on the future. 53%
- Seriously. Students are there to learn, but aren't necessarily thinking about the future. 24%
- Somewhat seriously. Students are more focused on what's going on this weekend. 24%
- Private School
- Rating 4.43 out of 5 138 reviews
- Rating 4.5 out of 5 335 reviews
- Rating 4.48 out of 5 238 reviews
- CLARKSVILLE, IN
- Rating 4.34 out of 5 106 reviews
Add to List
Presentation Academy: Address, Tuition, Scholarships, and More
Learn about Presentation Academy, including its mailing address, contact information, student body, and more. Current students at Presentation Academy and any other US high school can earn college scholarships as early as 9th grade through RaiseMe start earning today!
Fast facts about Presentation Academy (Louisville, KY)
Join 19 students at presentation academy on raiseme and start earning micro-scholarships for college today, presentation academy student body, enrollment by grade, more about presentation academy, presentation academy scholarships: start earning in high school.
Over 1 million high school students are earning no-essay college scholarships for their grades, activities, and other achievements.
Sign up for a free RaiseMe profile and see how much you can earn!
- Private Schools
Students to Teacher Ratio
- Nearby Schools
Presentation Academy is a private school ( Montessori ) located in Louisville, Kentucky. It is a Roman Catholic school.
It has 226 students through grade 9 to 12. The students to teacher ratio is 7 to 1 where total 31 teachers are teaching for the school.
A total of 226 students are attending Presentation Academy. All students are female.
Total 31 teachers work for Presentation Academy and the students to teacher ratio is 7 to 1. 93.5% of teachers are full-time status.
Public Schools in Louisville, Kentucky
10 public schools are serving students in Louisville, Kentucky. The next lists are showing the public schools by offering level.
Private Schools in LOUISVILLE, Kentucky
72 private schools are serving students in LOUISVILLE, Kentucky. The next lists are showing the private schools by offering level.
- Regular elementary or secondary
- Special program emphasis
Best Colleges in Kentucky
- Community Colleges
404 Not found
Tuition & Financial Assistance
Thank you for choosing Assumption High School for your daughter and we are thrilled that she will be part of the Assumption family. We firmly believe that an Assumption education is one of the best investments you will ever make for your daughter and her future success in life. While recognizing the value of an Assumption education, we also understand that the full cost of attending Assumption may be out of reach for many families. That’s why Assumption is committed to ensuring that we remain attainable for every family who wishes to be part of our community. Nearly $1.5 million was awarded in financial assistance in 2023-2024 with plans to increase that amount for the next school year.
In addition to increasing the amount of tuition assistance awarded each year, Assumption works diligently to meet the individual needs of each family applying for financial aid. Like all our Catholic schools here in Louisville, Assumption works with an independent organization, FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment, to review applications and supporting information in order to make a need-based determination.
Assumption works diligently to meet the financial needs of our families and reviews each financial aid application individually considering not only the FACTS demonstrated need assessment but also any specific circumstances before making an award. Special consideration is given to families demonstrating full need. Once initial awards are granted, Assumption also offers an appeals process for families to apply for an additional award if there are extenuating circumstances that warrant further consideration.
Families wishing to apply for financial aid must do so by the January 31, 2024 deadline. The form is available online and can be accessed here . Late applications will be considered but are deferred until all applications filed by the deadline are reviewed and awards granted.
In order for families to be considered for financial aid, they must complete the FACTS application and registration process including payment of the $225 registration fee. This registration fee is paid through Blackbaud Tuition Management and will require a $50 administration fee that goes directly to Blackbaud when the account is set up.
Financial assistance at Assumption comes from a variety of sources including our Annual Fund for Assumption, Rocket Spectacular Benefit Dinner & Auction, and the Walk for Assumption. We are grateful for the generosity of our many donors who truly value the mission of AHS and assist us in making an Assumption education possible for your daughter.
Important Additional Information
- The FACTS financial assistance application opens on November 15, 2022. Click the FACTS icon above to access the application.
- The online application and a fee of $35 must be submitted to FACTS by January 31, 2024.
- Students must be registered at Assumption and have paid the registration fee in order for a financial assistance application to be considered.
- Financial Assistance funds are limited. Late applications are held and will only be considered after all applications filed on time (January 31, 2024) have received awards. Please include your 2022 federal income tax return and W-2 forms with the application.
- A student’s financial assistance may be forfeited if they do not maintain academic and behavioral expectations.
- Letters of determination are mailed to families in March.
- Applications must be submitted annually.
Please email Tammy Finch , Accounting and Human Resources Manager, or call 502-271-2513 if you have questions.
Need-based scholarship applications for the upcoming academic year will be available mid-November. Please see SCHOLARSHIPS for additional information.
TUITION & PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
OPTION 1 – SINGLE PAYMENT PLAN- $15,900: Payments are made through Tuition Management with a credit/debit card or automatic draft or a check sent directly to Assumption High School. A single payment of $15,900 is due July 1, 2023. A 1% late fee will be assessed on balances not paid by due date. Seniors will incur an additional $250 graduation fee and sophomores will incur an additional $75 ACTS fee. These charges will be reflected on your statement due July 1, 2023.
OPTION 2 – QUARTERLY PLAN – $16,050: Payments are made through Tuition Management only. Parents can choose to pay in four equal installments of $4,012.50 due in July, October, January, and April. Payments can be made on either the 5th or 20th of the month. Seniors will incur an additional $250 graduation fee and sophomores will incur an additional $75 ACTS fee. These additional charges will be added to your account and divided over four equal payments.
OPTION 3 – 10-MONTH PLAN – $16,200: Payments are made through Tuition Management only. Parents may opt for a 10-month plan with monthly payments of $1,620 due July 2023 through April 2043. Payments can be made on either the 5th or 20th of the month. Seniors will incur an additional $250 graduation fee and sophomores will incur an additional $75 ACTS fee. These additional charges will be added to your account and divided over ten equal payments.
If you select Option 2 or 3, you will be sent instructions for setting up your online Tuition Management account. Tuition Management charges a non-refundable annual enrollment fee of $50 per account.
If you have applied for financial assistance through FACTS and financial aid is awarded, the school’s finance office will make the necessary adjustments to your Tuition Management account, and you will receive notification of the adjusted payment amount. This process is expected to be completed in early March 2023.
PLEASE NOTE : All payments must be current for your daughter to begin the 2023-2024 school year.
If a student leaves for any reason during the school year, parents are responsible for tuition according to the following schedule:
- 25% of tuition from the 1st day of school thru September 30th
- 50% of tuition from October 1st thru November 15th
- 75% of tuition from November 16th thru December 31st
- 100% of tuition after January 1st
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our finance office at (502) 271-2513.
Important K-12 Tax Law Changes for 529 Savings Accounts in Kentucky May 2018 (Prepared by Leisa Schulz, Superintendent of Schools, Archdiocese of Louisville from Information Provided by David Lawhorn, KHEAA)
Please see below information related to the K-12 tax law changes for 529 savings accounts and KY HB 434 that was passed with an enactment date of July 16, 2018 in Kentucky.
This Kentucky web site will be updated with information as the July 16, 2018 enactment date in Kentucky draws nearer:
Here is what currently appears on the web site above:
Important News: Federal legislation signed by President Trump includes changes to Section 529 college savings plans
Jan 09, 2018 The tax plan signed into law on December 22, 2017 by President Trump includes provisions related to 529 college savings plans. Effective January 1, 2018, qualified withdrawals for federal tax purposes have been expanded to include up to $10,000 in tuition per student in connection with enrollment or attendance at public, private, or religious elementary or secondary schools.
Only the federal tax treatment for qualified distributions was changed by the federal tax plan. At this time, states are reviewing the impact of the federal tax change to determine whether they require changes to state legislation. Additional updates pertaining to the state tax treatment for K-12 withdrawals are forthcoming.
We recommend you consult a qualified tax advisor about your own personal situation.
Kentucky Private Schools By Tuition Cost
Frequently asked questions.
- Search schools by zip
- Compare schools side-by-side
- Blue Ribbon (46)
- All-girls (5)
- All-boys (3)
- Montessori (25)
- Daycare / Preschools (266)
- Summer School Programs (24)
- Special Education (6)
- Alternative (5)
- ADD/ADHD Support (44)
- Online Schools (2)
- Religiously Affiliated (295)
- School Membership Associations (243)
- Open houses in Kentucky (4)
- Public schools in Kentucky
- Boarding schools in Kentucky
- Tuition by state
- Acceptance rate by state
Top 10 Best Louisville Public High Schools (2023-24)
Frequently asked questions.
- Search schools by zip
- Compare schools side-by-side
- Blue Ribbon (74)
- Magnet (64)
- Online (22)
- Special Education (9)
- Vocational (129)
- Alternative (193)
- School districts (174)
- Private schools in Jefferson, KY
- Boarding schools in Kentucky
- Kentucky Dept. of Education